Audibly plays your music in sync across nearby iOS devices. Just choose the songs you want, link up some devices, and you're ready to go.
Hanging out with friends and want to play a song, but your phone’s speakers aren't loud enough? Instantly create a wireless surround sound system and forget messy headphone cables.
• Create a playlist of songs from your own library
• Control the volume across all the devices
• Music kept in sync as you listen
• Use filters to change the pitch of the music
• Favorite what’s playing to come back to it later
• iPhones can Broadcast and Listen.
• iPads can connect as Listeners
• No Internet connection required*
Audibly was first created at WWDC by a group of students: Nick Frey, Chris Galzerano, and Veeral Patel.
* Music can be streamed over Peer-to-Peer Wi-Fi on newer, supported devices, anywhere you are without an Internet connection. Devices can also connect over a Wi-Fi network.
Nick Frey is currently a musician and Co-Founder of Workflow. Chris Galzerano is the founder of Playr Inc. Veeral Patel is currently doing work for apple.
-iPhone XS Optimizations
-Stability & Support Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Does not pickup ANY of my Playlists, so no broadcast from me. It did find all the downloaded songs on my wife’s iPhone. She could broadcast and I could listen BUT her play button was grayed out. Tried for 30 minutes, watched the demo with zero success. We deleted the app and will ask Santa this year for something that works out of the box.
I love this app! It’s great for when you wanna stream your content anywhere. I wish you could add the ability to import files from other apps or iCloud Files app.
App didn’t work for me
Tried on an XR and an XS over WiFi with BT turned off. App never was able to play songs. It would tell me if a song couldn’t be played, but for songs it can it would just sit and do nothing. Phones connected just fine but no audio.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.