Audic /ɔ:dɪk'/ is quick and easy to convert any media to audio and save to your phone.
By using Audic, you can easily extract audio from any video you have.
You can extract the audio and share it to 3rd app and listen to it later.
You can even edit format, bitrate, sample rate, and other meta information.
Main Features :
* Audic is very fast and easy to use with user friendly UI.
* Audic is quick and so easy with few steps.
* Convert video files to audio (MP3, M4A etc.) files in seconds with the use of video in MP3 format.
* Supports all video formats like MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MPEG, 3GP, M4V, MOV, MPG etc.
* Supports almost all audio formats like MP3, AAC, M4A, OGG, FLAC, M4R, WAV, WMA etc.
* Easy to use, play, share, trim and convert by Audic.
* Play a video or audio files with beautiful music player.
* Save or share your converted audio files to phone, Files, clouds etc.
Audio Bitrate :
Audio Sampling Rate :
Audio Channels :
Should you have any questions or concerns about Audic?
Please contact me at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth a Look
This application provides quite a few nice features such as the ability to quickly save the recording in your choice of several different formats.
Best converter for recording artist
I just started using this app it’s best one out there unlike others where you download it then have to pay a subscription fee before covering not like this app at all
Seems to work. If I rate it 5 stars I get pro for free... so...
Well, it converted a long video to apples audio format. To go to mp3 you need to either pay $2.99 for upgrade to pro, or you can rate it 5 stars... so... here goes
- Paul Green
- 64 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Paul Green
- In-App Purchases
- Pro version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.