Wirelessly stream ANY audio on your Mac to not only Chromecast, but also Chromecast Audio, Wireless Speakers with Chromecast built-in, Android TVs, and Google Cast-enabled devices in real-time!
To see how this app works, please watch a demo video: http://bit.ly/2harLsp
* A Lot More Than Just Chromecast
In addition to Chromecast, hundreds of other devices are supported in the app, such as Wireless Speakers, Smart TVs, TV Boxes, and more. Please see the list below to find out all supported devices.
- Chromecast (All models)
- Chromecast Audio
- Wireless Speakers with Chromecast built-in (Harman Kardon, JBL, Bang & Olufsen, Polk, Pioneer, Sony, etc)
- Android TVs (Sony, Toshiba, Philips, VIZIO, Sharp, etc)
- TV Boxes with Chromecast built-in (Nexus Player, Mi Box, etc)
- All other Google Cast-enabled devices
* Live Audio Streaming (optional)
Optionally, you can use the app to send your Mac’s audio to supported devices, LIVE!
It flawlessly works with ANY audio of ANY application on your Mac, including music players like iTunes or Spotify, web browsers like Safari or Google Chrome, and media players like VLC or QuickTime. Any audio on your Mac can now be played on other devices for much better listening experiences!
- Live audio streaming is an optional feature and may need a free audio driver: http://bit.ly/2vZA7Jy
- There might be a slight delay when streaming live audio. If you want to watch videos with the audio sent to Chromecast, it’s recommended to use VLC to play them, and then use hotkeys (“F” and “G”) to adjust the audio until it’s fully synced with the video.
For live audio streaming, the app provides volume booster and 10-band audio equalizers & effects, so you can get instant audio quality enhancement in real-time! All EQ adjustments are preserved when you send the audio to connected devices. And you can even save those changes in the equalizers as custom effects for later usage.
* Stream Any Audio Files
Without format limits, this app can stream local audio files to supported devices! It supports virtually ANY audio format, including MP3, M4A, OGG, FLAC, WAV, APE, MKA, and more.
Thanks to Audio Cast for Chromecast, the music on your Mac now can be heard everywhere in your house with a much better listening experience!
Trademark Acknowledgement: Google Cast, Android, Chromecast, and Nexus are trademarks of Google, Inc; All other trademarks mentioned above are the properties of their respective owners. This app is not endorsed by and has no association with all companies listed herein.
1. Fixed the problem that streaming for local audio files wouldn't start.
2. Fixed the audio issue for macOS 10.13.5.
Ratings and Reviews
Totally non-responsive—how do I get a refund?
Completely confusing instructions, and once installed (finally!) the app comes up but is totally unresponsive. I don’t need the headache. How do I get my five bucks back?
doesn’t seem to work. Crashes when trying to connect iTunes to Chromecast audio cast. Shows speakers as zero volume and when you try to boost volume in app using its “live audio” it crashes consistently. Then your sound system has to be reset completely. Hopefully a reboot will fix it!?
Developer Response ,
Hey Jefferis, thank you for taking the time to review the app and report the problem to us. Would you please send us the crash report to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our technical engineers would help you fix this as soon as possible. Thanks!
Hi. I made a mistake purchasing this app. I could not get it to work accurately. However, I am an idiot. I don’t need this app because the feature that I need is already built-in to the chrome browser. I would like a refund please. I am so sorry for the mistake. Thanks in advance.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.