Convert files between MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG, WMA and other popular audio formats on your iPhone/iPad. Share converted files or save them to iCloud.
Convert your audio files between popular formats in a few steps:
1. Select your input file - you may chose between different sources like iCloud, gallery or iTunes Library. You may also share file from other apps
2. Choose output format from available ones
3. Convert! It will take only a few seconds
4. Share converted file the way you like or save it to Files app on iPhone
Access your conversion history - there is a related tab in the app. There you may also repeat sharing of converted files or delete those you don't need anymore.
Supported file formats (not all pairs available):
3ga, aac, ac3, flac, m4a, m4r, mp3, ogg, wav, wma, ra,
3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, mov, mkv, avi, mp4, m4v, mpg, rm, wmv, flv and more to come!
Some conversions are done on a secure cloud server so you must have an internet connection to use this app. You should be aware that by using this app, you agree that your files will be sent over the internet from the app to the cloud server for conversion.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
– Subscriptions are billed weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually at the rate based on the subscription plan;
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan;
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase;
Note: price may vary depending on location.
For any questions or inquiries, please get in touch: email@example.com
- Improve App Stability
Ratings and Reviews
GAHHH you guys got me fair and square. Hahaha I saw the listing at the top of the iTunes ranking with all 5 stars lit up so I ASSUMED all the reviews were positive. After realizing it wasn't going to let me convert NOT ONE dang file for free , curious, I went back to App Store and actually opened up the comments to see ALL ONE STAR REVIEWS for the old bait n switch.
APPLE APP STORE - you have failed me. I'm not pleased. I'll stick around for now. But more moments of extreme dissatisfaction like this and... idk .
Useless and Overpriced
You can't do a simple task without spending $103 per year if you pay weekly, otherwise, you're restricted to a limited amount of conversions, and you can't share files. What's the point of converting then?! Complete waste of time.
Pay to use…
Once you try to convert the file a pop up for there premium comes up and it refuses to let you convert the file…it doesn’t even tell you why like is the file too big? It won’t tell me..it just wants me to pay 🙄
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Evgeniya Kuznetsova
- 73.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Evgeniya Kuznetsova
- In-App Purchases
- Go Unlimited Weekly $1.99
- Go Unlimited Monthly $4.99
- Go Unlimited Weekly $1.49
- Go Unlimited Monthly $3.99
- Go Unlimited Annually $24.99
- Go Unlimited Annually $19.99