*** New Version Special Sale for a LIMITED time! ORIGINAL price - $18.99 ***
*** Get it to cut unwanted recordings for just keeping happy and funny audio clips now! ***
iFunia Audio Cutter is a neat application to quick and easy cut your music and audio file on Mac. You could cut out a desired musical fragment from almost all audio formats: mp3, mp2, wma, wav, ogg, aac, ac3, m4a, mka, aiff, ape, flac, etc.
Simple steps to cut the music and audio files to make it for a Phone ringtone, or audio track&voiceovers when making a home video.
1. open the audio file
2. Adjust the interval and trim length
3. Save the trimmed audio track on your computer
1. Trim and cut your audio in a quick and easy way.
2. Support drag-n-drop audio file or import music from iTunes directly.
3. A wide variety of input audio supported: mp3, mp2, wma, wav, ogg, aac, ac3, m4a, mka, aiff, ape, flac, etc.
4. Apply quick fade in, fade out effect for trimmed audio track.
5. Support zoom in and zoom out the waveform to trim the audio file more accurately.
6. You could play the original audio and preview trimmed audio in real time.
7. Can save the trimmed audio files to as many as 13 formats: .aac, .m4a, .ac3, .mp3, .wma, .wav, .ogg, .aiff, .flac, .amr, .mka, .mp2, .au.
8. Support rename the output trimmed audio file.
9. Quick and simple to use, always ready to work for you.
Like iFunia on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iFunia
Follow iFunia at Twitter: https://twitter.com/iFunia
Share iFunia on Google+: https://plus.google.com/105722880100861622517/
To keep connected with us and get the latest giveaways, update news and new release.
Thanks for the feedback for us to upgrade the Audio Cutter. This version we upgraded:
1. Fixed the bug that the volume is very small when playing back the trimmed audio files.
2. Other optimizations.
3. Minor bugs fixed.
Please kindly leave an updated review, we will read all the comments and keep continuous to improve the app. If you have a suggestion, please send us email at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
This program works as advertised. In fact it’s quite useful. However, difficulty controlling it made me rate it three out of five. It is very frustrating to try to place the playhead and starting/ending positions where you want them. The creators of this program should update it and add in the option to enter exact times for the start/end spot using the keyboard. Additionally when you try to move the playhead the program will often act like you were trying to adjust the start or end position instead. There are little paddle things attached to each that give the appearance you should click & drag the paddle to adjust that marker; in fact the paddles do nothing at all, and the program always “grabs” whichever marker it thinks the mouse was closest to. You will often find it impossible to get this program to do exactly what you want.
It performs well.
Cut yet professional app. It supports loading lots of audio codecs and formats, I am able to load audio files from iTunes and local folder, this aspect is very convenient and user-friendly. I don’t want to say much about its cutting features, it performs well. I feel happy to pay for this tool.
Terrible useless app
I’m fairly certain the 5-star reviews here are fake. This app is awful. It’s fixed in size, so you can’t stretch the window at all. The Zoom in/out buttons don’t do anything. You can’t just put a cut, you have to do a fade. I don’t want a fade, I want a cut. But I can’t even do anything because the app doesn’t work. Just awful. I want my money back!!!!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.