Audio Editor is a professional audio and music editor. With Audio Editor Tool you can edit and record music, voice, and other audio recordings. You can edit audio files with tools like cut, copy, paste. You can also add audio effects like pitch, reverb, delay and adjust your audio files using EQ.
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE FORMATS
- Upload any file supported by iTunes and save in .wav or .m4a.
SIMPLE EDITING TOOLS
- Simple and fast audio editing using copy, paste, cut, and reverse.
ADD AUDIO EFFECTS
- Choose from the variety of audio effects like, normalizer, EQ, tempo and more
RECORD YOUR AUDIO
- Record music, voice and other audio. Recording runs in the background and when the screen turns off.
STEREO AND MONO
- Edit left or right channel separately, or both of them at the same time.
Edit your audio files in the simplest way - it’s all here, in your hand!
- Subscription gives you full access to all premium effects and let you enjoy the application without ads.
- The length of subscription is 1 month, 6 months and 12 months.
- All subscriptions have 3 days free trial period and will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Your subscription will be automatically renewed within 24 hours before the current subscription ends.
- Auto-renew option can be turned off in your iTunes Account Settings.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://musicparadise.mobi/en/termsofuse
We’ve updated the app! In the new version:
- much less bugs;
- minor changes in the interface;
- some general improvements.
Your opinion is important to us! Please, leave your feedback - we will gladly consider all your wishes and suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
If it worked
If it worked it would be great. I tried to pay for it, but it kept saying I should pay for the premium version. I used the free trail for a bit and the software is good. But now I have to spend an hour re-editing a song because you can’t get your music off the app with the free version.
I spent over an hour trying to edit one song and unless you can afford the premium you can’t even download your edit. THIS IS BS I’m only using it once a year but I’ve used it other years I’m just not on it often enough to pay 10 BUCKS FOR A SONG EDIT. I’m sorry but your ads are annoying and make want to delete the app, not go premium. If you could back off with the ads and maybe allow a free download for watching a video like the free edit I might actually consider this a semi decent app.
No Help At All
I watched their tutorial on how to use the program and it didn’t even cover everything I needed to know. They say they have easy to use tools but none of them are labeled so I don’t know what they do. I’m still trying to figure out how to select the left and right channel to edit together. I’ve tried looking up their website online for more support and they don’t offer any. I’ll be getting a refund as soon as I can. Avoid this app for editing podcasts.
- Music Paradise, OOO
- 185.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Music Paradise
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Effects $9.99
- Full Pack + No Ads $19.99
- Unlimited Recs & Media Upload $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.