The fully functional audio mastering application with professional quality delivers an unprecedented level of clarity, punch and warmth to your mix. Precise control of all parameters and highest quality audio processing, the most important part of any mastering, is the base of this application.
This all-in-one tool gives you all the features you need to add the finishing touch of magic to your music. Also with Audio Mastering you can convert audio formats, change sample rate, convert bit depth, record a track, cut part of track and apply fade-in and fade-outs.
Support for Inter-App audio and Audiobus allows you to use Audio Mastering together with other music applications. Moreover, with an external audio interface, you can use this application as a powerful sound processor with 32 bit / 96 kHz processing in your studio and integrate it with other studio equipment.
The easy-to-use interface lets you tweak all the controls in real time while auditioning the result as you make parameter adjustments. Using a unique feature - two different control modes - you can quickly and easily adjust the final mix in basic mode, or fine-tune the settings in more details for the best possible sound in advanced mode. Includes built-in presets that allow you to quickly find a suitable starting point for your music and then tweak the processing to get a desired result.
Audio processing features:
● Complete 32-bit / 96 kHz high-quality audio processing algorithms.
● Five band linear phase parametric or ten band graphic equalizer.
● Switchable multi-band or single-band classic compressor.
● Three band stereo imaging with common stereo width level.
● Harmonic saturator with three sets of harmonics.
● Loudness maximizer with adjustable response speed and ceiling.
● Very subtle sounding reverb special for mastering.
● Spectrum analyzer switchable between input and output.
● Visualization of compressor signals and compression level.
● Mid-Side vector visualization tool for stereo imaging.
● Very accurate converter from 96, 88.2, 48 to 44.1, 48 kHz.
● Bit depth converter supports 16, 24, 32 bits audio.
● Function Normalize at conversion of files.
● Dithering with noise shaping.
● Support wav, aif, mp3, m4a, caf, flac audio formats.
● Advanced and simple control modes.
● All processing parameters are stored for each file.
● Processing group of files with predefined parameters.
● Set of built-in presets and possibility to create your own.
● AB comparison of two variants of settings for each preset.
● Copy, paste, email and share presets.
● Different color schemes for user interface.
● Sharing files on SoundCloud web service (you may need free SoundCloud account).
● Support for the Dropbox web service (you may need free Dropbox account).
● Exchange files between applications through audio clipboard.
● Support "Open in" feature to get audio files from other applications.
● Option to "Open file in" sends file directly to another application.
● Access to files through internal Web service in local network.
● Support for iTunes file share.
● Inter-App audio compatible.
● Support Audiobus in Effect slot.
● Support Audiobus "State Saving" feature.
● Recording from external input, with Inter-App audio or Audiobus.
Third generation of iPad or higher is recommended.
Please note: This application is an audio processing tool only. It does not have audio editor functions.
You can find technical details, description and support on the Audio Mastering website:
Before and After audio processing demo:
● Support of Audiobus 3.
● Fixed Dropbox access.
● Fixed SoundCloud access.
● iOS 11 optimization.
● Average RMS level on waveform.
● Some improvements of user interface.
● Several others minor bugs have been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice addition to your arsenal
I’ve been using this app for a couple of years now. It is helpful as a main tool for all your mastering needs, and as a tool for small finishing touches. Its simple enough, runs well, plenty of options, and hasn’t become dated yet. I definitely suggest getting this app if you want to master music without spending tons of money.
I do have some criticisms though. My first being that the last update was 2 years ago, and it doesn’t seem like the developers of this app have considered coming back to this app. Its lucky that the app didn’t break with new iOS updates, but its still possible that with new iOS updates, new bugs will arise. I would give this app 5 stars if it was still getting attention from developers.
Another issue I have is that I can’t seem to get any of my Bluetooth headphones to work with the app. While I do have wired headphones which work fine with the app, I sometimes just want the comfort of wireless headphones. I don’t know if no Bluetooth headphones has always been an issue, but it is now for me.
In summary, this is a great app and pretty much everything about it is good. The lack of developer attention is concerning, but the app still runs well, for now. Also no Bluetooth for me. I don’t know if its just me, or everyone else.
Good app, worth buying.
I have struggled for a long time with the art/science of mastering and always thought my songs lacked "something." Your app has helped it all make sense. Now my songs sound beautiful, polished and HUGE! Sincerely, I thank you for that.
My one request: an Undo button. Maybe I'm missing something, but if I spend an hour tweaking a track and then accidentally tap a preset button, all that work goes poof in an instant and there seems to be no returning to the settings I just had. Alternately, maybe securing presets behind a menu button or moving them away from the main tabs at the top would keep that from happening. Regardless, I love the app!
I used this app to master my last collection of tracks and have nothing but praises for the developer. You have to bring a bit of knowledge and a great pair of studio headphones to the party, but it works as advertised and I couldn't be happier with results. The difference in the my first compilation and my current? This app. Is it a total sound mix, no. Then I again, I can remember spending $500/hr for a mastering session so, to me, this is magic! AKADCJ
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.