Audio Memos is a professionally made audio recorder. It has an amazingly intuitive interface, which is easy to use and full of powerful features. Use it in interviews, lectures, music session, briefings, ... and simplify your recording tasks.
The New York Times - "A really useful feature is that the app can automatically start recording the moment it is started"
LifeHacker - "The best voice recording app"
TUAW - "Powerful, inexpensive, and useful"
Apple - "What's hot" section
• Best quality - adjustable to fit your needs.
• Amazingly loud - hear your recordings.
• Background recording - multitask at will*.
• iCloud - access your memos everywhere.
• Transcription - transform your memos into text.
• Email your recordings.
• USB file transfers.
• Append audio to existing recordings.
• Search / Sort / Filter your recordings.
• Variable speed scrubbing.
• Send recordings to a computer using WiFi.
• Records when your device is in sleep mode.
• Pauses automatically on incoming phone calls.
• No time limit on recording length.
• Application lock code.
All features listed above can be used without an in app purchase. Some advanced features require an active subscription. These include:
• Voice activated rec. - stop recording silence.
• Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, FTP or WebDAV.
• Insert audio - insert comments easily.
• Position markers - easy navigation.
• Memo alert dates / reminders.
• Adjustable reading speed.
• Add pictures to a memo.
• Send or delete multiple recordings at a time.
• Stereo recording using the builtin microphones (requires a compatible device and an active «Pro +» subscription).
Duration and price of each subscription are displayed in our storefront. All subscription costs will be charged to your Apple ID account, starting at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. It is not possible to cancel a subscription period once you have been charged for it. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased. You can manage subscriptions and disable auto renewal by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://imesart.com/legal/terms-of-service.php
* recording will stop if another app uses the audio system.
• Improved speech recognition.
• Fixed multiple conversion errors.
• Many other improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app - even greater tech support
I depend on this app to record important meetings. Just have to be careful to make sure it keeps recording. There are times I hit Record on my iPhone and assume it's recording for an hour or two conversation. Then I come back to save and email the recording and find it somehow stopped after a few seconds and my whole conversation was missed. I don't know what happened. Somehow, something was pressed which paused or ended the recording. But I like how I can set it to record in 15-minute chunks automatically so none of the recorded files is to large to email. Each one is under 8MB or so. Very fast, competent, and polite support if I report a problem.
i’m a very critical user who has tried many different audio programs and some are poor and some ate very good, but this one with its many features is outstanding. I really find it useful that you can easily append to the beginning of a recording, at the end of recording or even insert audio in the middle of a recording. Appending at the beginning is an excellent way to add to the beginning of recording when you get an idea later on and say well I should’ve added this first because it’s very important. This app can do that with no problem at all. It also has many other features some of which are distinctive to this app alone. I have been using it for years.
I am happy with this app. The main feature I wanted was the ability to record from the mic on my Bluetooth headset and this app does that beautifully.
The one thing I wish this app did was allow me to play music through my Bluetooth headset while I record audio from the mic on my Bluetooth headset at the same time. I don’t want to record the music, though. I just want to be able to keep listening to my music while I record my audio. Do that and this would be a 5 star app for sure.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Imesart S.a.r.l.
- 42.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Imesart S.a.r.l
- In-App Purchases
- Audio Memos Pro Monthly $2.99
- Audio Memos Pro+ Monthly $5.99
- Audio Memos Pro Yearly $19.99
- Audio Memos Pro+ Yearly $39.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.