The Music Speed Changer** app allows you to easily change the playback speed and the pitch (key) of audio in real-time and independently from each other. The app also supports video (with zooming), subtitles (e.g. for karaoke), images (e.g. for scores), and text.
Demo video**: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EKstKlM6v0
++ If you encounter stops during playback then increase the buffer size in the app's settings. ++
## Features ##
- Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently and in realtime using time and frequency domain algorithms.
- Create range and position markers.
- Loop and select regions.
- Export/share and import songs with annotations (for instance for for sharing between music teachers and students).
- Video view* with zoom support (for instance to get an exact view on a guitar player's hand).
- Text view with auto scrolling and monospace font support (e.g. useful for tabs).
- Subtitles view to show subtitles (for instance for karaoke).
- Image view with zoom support (for instance for displaying scores in image format).
- Volume amplification, and simple voice reduction.
- Channel selection (left/right).
- Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, mp4 video,...
- Export modified audio to wav, mp3, m4a, and flac.
- Batch conversion of files.
- Record audio directly in the app.
- Frequency conversion (for instance to 432Hz).
- Import audio from: media gallery, iOS "Open in" (supported by many apps, including DropBox), iTunes File Sharing (USB), and Wifi upload.
* An iPhone 6 or better is recommend for the best video experience. The recommended video resolution is 720p.
** The old app name was "Audio Pitch and Speed Player"
Use cases: music instrument training by adjusting tempo and pitch to anytune, transcription, karaoke, ...
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works well for transposing popular songs into my voice range. Easily to use. Compatible with the songs on my iTunes library.
7 dollars gets you any song you want with zero adds. HOWEVER, sound quality does not change in the slightest regardless of which version, inconsistency when switching apps so music may suddenly shut off. Marking system very touchy, and just isn’t worth the price point especially with someone like me who constantly uses it for either practice or casual fun.
Great app if you don’t mind it constantly stopping in the middle of a song.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.