Audio Playr is a handy tool to play, arrange and export almost any files that contain audio.
It can handle almost anything you throw at it, as long as the file contains audio in some form. Everything from odd audio formats to movie file containers and you can export everything back to AAC or Apple Lossless.
Some of the file formats/containers supported are AIF, MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4R, CAF, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, ASF, FLV, MPG and many, many more.
- Open and play/export audio from any file that contains audio.
- Supports a vast array of formats.
- Supports creating, editing and saving m3u playlists.
- Export to AAC or Apple Lossless.
- Automatically add to Music or iTunes.
- 10 band Equalizer with many presets.
- Touch Bar support.
- Written in Swift for optimal performance and security.
Let me know if you have feature requests or if you found a bug.
PS! Audio Playr can't read DRM-protected files from the iTunes Store.
- Now runs native on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Adding to Music app after export now works again.
- Other minor fixes and tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a great looking app, but it does not work with my bluetooth headphones. My $400 pair, So im forced not to like it, sad face
The first file I tried to import an AIFF file it came back with an error that it oculd not be imported. I purchased this for $5 on the basis that it claimed to open and convert any fdile format, yet on the first try it is seriously lacking. Where can i get my mobey back.
Developer Response ,
I have played thousands and thousands of audio files using this app and I can assure you it works just fine. Maybe you had another problem?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bitfield AB
- 25 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Dutch, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Bitfield AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.