USMLE Prep is tough. Med school takes more time than you have. With InsideTheBoards' All-Audio Qbank you can study for the boards, classes, and clerkships on the go.
- ITB's podcasts organized into playlists for easy study including our past Study Smarter Series for both USMLE Step 1 and Step 2, Exam Strategy, ITB podcast interviews
- In-App Exclusive podcasts including "Inside ITB" and an early access preview of the upcoming "Crush Step 1" podcast
- A full audio version of "USMLE Step 2 Secrets" from Elsevier and author Ted O'Connell
- The only "All Audio Qbank" For USMLE prep featuring high yield, audio optimized questions from OnlineMedEd (for Step 2) and ExamCircle (for Step 1)
- High Yield Pharmacology for Step 1 and Step 2 from Lecturio
- Study for boards while you drive, work out, or cook a meal
- Redeem time so you can spend it with family, friends, on your own doctor's appointments or other life stuff
- Learn to "think like a USMLE question writer" with step by step practice question dissections from ITB's podcasts
- Relax, de-stress, sleep and other mindfulness meditations for med students
- Accelerated learning techniques and study hacks
- Free, curated monthly sample playlists focused on the highest yield USMLE and COMLEX subjects
- We have all of ITB's meded podcasts in the app with less ads and more episodes including from our USMLE Step 1 Study Smarter Series Smarter and USMLE Step 2 Study Smarter Series, the original ITB podcast, the Medical Mnemonist, USMLE Step 1 Success Stories (in partnership with Physeo), Physiology by Physeo, USMLE Step 2 Secrets, and more
InsideTheBoards is dedicated to helping med students live better lives. Our aim is to demystify USMLE prep and save you time studying for the boards. This is just a small part of our desire to help you stay healthy and mentally strong during your medical education.
We have finally completed the first full version of our mobile app! Our podcast listeners know this has been a long journey. We know there might be bugs or issues, so if you experience any problems we appreciate your patience and welcome your feedback, suggestions, and requests. We want to make this better and better for you, so feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In App Subscription details:
• Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly subscriptions for unlocking all premium audio questions for USMLE Step 1 (powered by ExamCircle) and USMLE Step 2 (powered by OnlineMedEd).
• This is a subscription based service which will be auto renewed according to the selected package i.e the user will be automatically charged from the iTunes account.
• The prices of the subscriptions are $14.99 for Weekly, $34.99 for Monthly, $79.99 for Quarterly and $199.99 for Yearly subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that.
Privacy and Policy can be found at https://www.insidetheboards.com/privacy/
Terms of Service can be found at https://www.insidetheboards.com/terms/
- Playing Podcast Audio from RSS feed
- Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the concept of being able to do questions during a commute, walking the dog, etc. The content is good but there are still app issues. One of the biggest annoyances is the speed resets to 1x each question even though the indicator still shows the speed from the last question (2x). In that case to get back to 2x speed you have to cycle through all the speeds .5, 1, 1.25, 1.5, back to 2x. It gets super annoying when each question is only a few minutes long meaning every few minutes you have to interact with your phone. One of the biggest appeals of audio questions is hitting play and not having to interact with your phone. Having to change the speed each question or settle for 1x is more than annoying for those of us who have become accustomed to lectures and videos at faster speeds. Please fix this issue and I’ll change it to 5 stars. I just started using the app but it seems to be a great bang for your buck if you can get some extra, easy studying done during your commute.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. The more, the better. We’ll add it to the list of fixes for the next updated version (should be about a week). But yeah, that’s annoying AF 🤦♂️
Can’t do med school without this
The Audio Qbank is probably my biggest med school resource. I used it for Step 1 and now I’m using it for shelf exams and Step 2 CK studying. The question bank is actually pretty big and challenging plus it’s allowed me to visit my girlfriend on the weekends without feeling guilty about wasting time driving. 10/10 recommend
Great content! Love to use this while working out. My only recommendation would be to make the qbank scripted and add a search function in order to quickly access info. Many times I’m like “I remember listening to something on ITB” but it’s hard to retrieve the info efficiently.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Inside The Boards LLC
- 32.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Inside The Boards, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Week $14.99
- 1 Month $34.99
- 3 Months $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.