【Listening to Wikipedia】No time to read? You can listen to any article in Wikipedia. You can mix reading and listening seamlessly. Contents are live from wikipedia.org website.
【Want to read?】The best Wikipedia Reader you can find.
1. Bookmark your reading position. Automatically resume reading when you come back to an article, no more scrolling to find where you last left off.
2. Change font size any time and the content on your current screen stays, no more scrolling to hunt down the paragraph you are reading.
4. Quick and easy access to Table of Contents. No more scrolling to find a section of interest.
5. Search text inside an article, jump to the point of most interest to you.
6. The most elegant page display; no more distractions of bars and buttons.
1. greatly improved usability.
2. landscape display enabled.
Ratings and Reviews
This is amazing
I love this app. I can listen to Wikipedia articles while I drive. I just wish there was a black-night-mode. Please release a night mode. Thank you!!
finally a wikipedia that works for me!
The only wiki app that allows me to bookmark current location in a long article, to change font size, and to change background color. Most fantastic of all I can listen to an entire article while I am on my way to work, off-line.
If I was able to type my search into home screen and not switch to the search page, I would have given 5 stars. Great job.
- Frank Young
- 10.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © himalaya-soft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.