It is a recorder app developed in pursuit of simple operation, detailed recording format settings, enhancement of effects during playback.
We can expect many uses such as business side such as meeting and entertainment system such as music.
※ Call recording is NOT supported.
- File format: wav, m4a
- Mono / Stereo
- Supports a wide range of sampling rates.
- wav: 8 ~ 192 kHz
- m4a: 44.1, 48 kHz
- Bit depth (wav): 16, 24 bits
- Bit rate (m4a): 64, 128, 192, 256 kbps
- Supports recording in the background.
- Graphical waveform display.
- Quick jump back/forward of playback position. (Time can be set: 1 ~ 60 seconds)
- Repeat playback in specified section.
- Setting of playback speed. (0.5x ~ 2.0x)
- Setting of pitch. (± 1 octave) ※ In-App Purchase required
- 10 band equalizer. (32 Hz ~ 16 kHz) ※ In-App Purchase required
- Supports playback in background.
- Supports trimming the recording file. (Supports speed / pitch and EQ adjustment.)
- Supports sharing the recording file to other apps.
- Supports change of the recording file name.
- Supports read recording files from iTunes.
- Supports Auto-Lock ON/OFF.
The value set by speed / pitch and EQ can now be reflected in the recording file to be trimmed.
(We responded to user requests.)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is an awesome app!
Doesn’t record in stereo
There are 4 microphones on my iPhone, I’d like to use all of them.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment.
You can select monaural or stereo within this app, but the microphone built into the iPhone does not support stereo recording, so you need to connect an external stereo-compatible microphone.
- 4.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Loop-Sessions.LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove all ads $0.99
- Activate Effect (Pitch, EQ) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.