This app supports simultaneous display of "audio waveform" and "amplitude spectrum" (size of FFT calculation result for each frequency) for audio signals input from a microphone.
(FFT: Fast Fourier Transform)
- Supports simultaneous display of audio waveform / amplitude spectrum.
- Supports orientation both portrait and landscape.
- Selectable configuration of audio waveform / amplitude spectrum display.
- Selectable FFT size.
- Selectable window function (used in amplitude spectrum calculation)
- Displays the peak level and its frequency of the amplitude spectrum.
screen structure :
Screen configuration can be selected.
- Wave: Display audio waveform only.
- Spectrum: Display amplitude spectrum only.
- Vertical: Display audio waveform / amplitude spectrum vertically.
- Horizon: Display audio waveform / amplitude spectrum horizontally.
FFT size :
Selectable FFT size. (number of samples used when performing FFT)
1024, 2048, 4096, 8192
The smaller the FFT size value, the faster the display updates, but the less accurate each frequency value in the amplitude spectrum.
The larger the FFT size value, the slower the display update, but the more accurate each frequency value in the amplitude spectrum.
Window function :
Selectable window function (multiplication just before FFT) used for amplitude spectrum calculation.
- Hann: Hanning window
- Hamm: Hamming window
- Blkman: Blackman window
- None: No window function
-The sampling frequency of this app is 44100 Hz.
-The amplitude spectrum calculation uses the vDSP library.
If you need an audio signal such as a sine wave, please try "Multi Wave Oscillator" from the link on the setting screen in this app.
This app generates the audio signal (Sine, Triangle, Squire, Saw) of 6 channels.
This app can hide advertisements with In-App Purchase. If you like this app, we hope you can use it.
Corrected the "Usage for this App" text.
- 4.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Loop-Sessions.LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove banner ad $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.