"Audio Tone Generator Plus" is a new integrated sound signal generator application that produces a variety of audio test tones.
This app can be used in a wide range of fields as a reference sound source for audio system testing, sound tuning, hearing testing and more.
It has four types of signal generators as follows, and can generate sine wave signal, frequency sweep, chirp signal, colored noise with octave-band noise.
- Sine wave generator: It includes sine wave generator that generates a pure tone with a high precision of DVD quality and a frequency accuracy of 0.1Hz, and sets a frequency by 4 presets and keyboard input.
- Frequency Sweep generator: It has linear sine wave frequency sweep/warble signal, and adjusts start and stop frequencies by 3 presets and keyboard input. Upward/downward sweep is possible.
- Colored Noise generator with Octave-band noise: It produces White noise, Pink noise, Brown noise, Blue noise, Purple noise and Gray noise. It can also generate 1/1 and 1/3 octave band colored noise with user-configurable frequency octave-band filter. Multiple selections of arbitrary bands are possible. Burst noise can also be output with 4 different duty ratios.
- Frequency Chirp generator: It is short-time sweep signal with linear or exponential frequency change, and adjusts start and stop frequencies by 3 presets and keyboard input. Chirp signal generation time and start delay time can be adjusted.
- Sine wave generator (Sine): Sine wave signal (Preset frequencies: 200Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 8kHz)
- Frequency Sweep generator (Sweep): Sine wave frequency sweep/warble signal (Preset frequencies: 20Hz - 20kHz, 200Hz - 2kHz, 2kHz - 8kHz, transition time: 30, 60, 120, 180sec), up-sweep/down-sweep playback
- Colored Noise generator with Octave-band Noise (Noise): White noise, Pink noise, Brown noise, Blue noise, Purple noise and Gray noise. Octave band noise generation by 1/1 or 1/3 octave-band filer (center frequency: 63Hz - 8kHz / 50Hz - 10kHz), burst playback with duty ratio of 10/25/50/75%.
- Chirp signal generator (Chirp): Short-time sweep signal (transition time: 0.1 - 1.0sec, start delay time: 1 - 10sec, frequency variation curve: Linear/Exponential.)
- Configurable frequency range: 20Hz - 21kHz
- Frequency input by keyboard in units of 0.1Hz.
- Preset frequency customization function.
- Playback time control: 30sec/60sec/2min/3min/15min/60min
- Output gain control.
- Output channel selection: LR/L/R
- Output phase control: 0/180 degree - In-phase/Out-of-phase.
- Testing for Loudspeakers and Headphones
- Testing and tuning for Audio amplifiers, Equalizers and many other Audio equipment.
- Burn-in for Audio equipment, Loudspeakers and Headphones
- Acoustics testing
- Frequency response measurement
- Sound insulation level measurement
- Indoor sound field distribution measurement
- Reverberation time measurement
- Sound masking
- Relaxation and Meditation
- Hearing Test
- Please be careful that the high-frequency signals of high volume in continuous may damage the loudspeakers, even if your ears do not perceive it as being too loud.
- The chirp signal is a sweep signal of extremely short duration, so it does not guarantee a playback frequency in the specified range.
- When using this application with wireless communication such as Bluetooth or AirPlay, there may be cases that limitation of the playback frequency, lowering the output level and irregular noise, etc., may occur under the influence of wireless environment, communication equipment and communication state. Please note that this is not to guarantee that this application operates as configured specifications under the wireless communication.
Please visit our iOS app support page for more information on this app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 684 KB
- Requires iOS 15.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © TOON,LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.