AZBO Guidebook is your personal OFFLINE GUIDE to all of the world's favourite travel destinations. Using the Guidebook you'll discover fascinating details about the history of these locations, their local legends and stories, and their most interesting sights.
AZBO Audioguides cover more than 70+ world cities, and provide a free offline-access map to each city. Once you have downloaded the map and excursion, you don't need internet access while taking the excursion route.
The main thing is that you always have complete control over your route and time! You can set off on an AZBO excursion at any time that suits you. You can opt to follow a recommended route – or you can use our free route-maker software to create your own route, that includes only the sights which you are interested in seeing.
When walking around a new city with AZBO you'll discover not only the famous and essential sights, but also the delightful hidden gems which only real connoisseurs and dedicated fans know about. These routes aren't just facts off the internet – they've been specially assembled by expert local guides who have paced every step of the way themselves in detail. And to make the commentary useful and enjoyable to hear, each excursion is recorded by voice-over professionals.
Before you start the walk, you can get an overview of all its sights in the PANORAMA – to get a handle on your new destination before setting off. Using the panorama, you can choose all the sights you'd like to see during the walk. To make things simpler, the DON'T-MISS SIGHTS are highlighted with stars, so that you can find them easily on the map – very useful if you only have limited time for your excursion.
The Azbo Travel Guides are full of TIPS FROM GUIDES. Whether you follow our routes around cities, or just stroll around without them, you'll get access to need-to-know information and insider tips for getting the best out of your visit – local traditions, customs to observe, how to get around, all updated by local professional tour guides.
AZBO Audioguides now cover a huge range of cities including London, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Barcelona, Vienna, Venice, Amsterdam, Prague, Istanbul, Moscow, St Petersburg, New York, Los Angeles, Lisbon and Budapest, along with many other fascinating cities in a list which is continuously growing.
Frequent travellers have the option to sign up for a subscription – for 1 month, 6 months or 12 months, or a non-expiring subscription for unlimited access to all our excursions in all of our cities. You simply PAY JUST ONCE, and then use the service as much as you like! All the latest excursions which come available in our range of routes will be accessible for free!
Azbo Audioguides were voted “Best New App” in the Appstore for September 2014, and again in March 2015.
SOME SPECIAL PRICEWISE TIPS
• Where we have a range of excursions which are linked by topic or location in the SECTOR category, you'll find they are cheaper by between 30-50%
• Registered users are often offered special promo promotions that offer serious savings! You can save money on audioguides whilst enjoying a new sense of freedom and confidence on your travels! You'll receive details of the promotions by email – don't miss them, because they're a very special deal.
• Another great feature is the ability to restore previously downloaded files. If you want to free up disk space on your device, then just delete the excursions you've already used from your device. It doesn't mean that you lose access to them! If you find yourself going back to the location, and want to use the excursions again, you can download and restore them completely free of charge – our system remembers which excursions you have previously purchased.
A big thank-you to everyone who sends us feedback and suggestions. Please sign up to our Facebook page!
Note: continued use of the GPS facility in background mode can substantially shorten the available work-time of your device.
Each time we upgrade the app, we aim to improve its functionality and ergonomics - just like this time!
If you have any suggestions or comments, just mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to get back to you,
and we'll be sure to factor your suggestions into our upcoming app upgrades. Subscribe for news on our homepage
https://www.facebook.com/azboguide/ to hear first about our latest offers and discounts, as well as the latest news from
the world of travel.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool app 👈
Just downloaded and it doesn’t work
I wanted to try out the free sample tour before purchasing and it doesn’t work.
Developer Response ,
Please, contact us FROM APP (Profile/Support). We will fix it.
This app did not work at all in Italy!! I tried everything. Even downloaded before going out but the thing kept saying not available . I want. A refund and camcwly subscription!'
Developer Response ,
Write to us from the application (Profile/Support). We will help you! For refund, please contact the App Store. Because App Store rules only have the right to return user's money.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TAG AZBO LLP
- 126.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Azbo studio d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month subscription $13.99
- Istanbul: Sultanahmet – the heart of Istanbul's Old town $2.99
- Paris: Cité – the heart of Paris $2.99
- Prague: Old Town Square of Prague $2.99
- Prague: Prague's Jewish Quarter $2.99
- Florence: Around il Duomo $2.99
- Prague: Prague Castle and Hradcany $2.99
- Berlin: First time in Berlin $2.99
- Amsterdam: Along the Damrak $2.99
- Rome. The Colosseum $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.