Welcome to the one and only audiogram professional application for otolaryngologists, audiologists and those who wish to have their hearing under control.
Also ideal for those whom are carrying a prosthesis and are willing to check their own "implant gain".
“Audiogram Mobile” provides a precise tool for tests and allows the management of a patients’ and tests’ archive. The archive can be sent by email or printed directly from the iPad on AirPrint printers.
- Tonal audiometry
- Automatic tonal audiometry
- Audiogram test with tones and masks
- Different Audiogram symbols standards
- Test result print, mail and save to camera roll
- Customers and tests database
- Supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
- Headphone calibration function
- Archives backup and restore
- Frequencies 11 fixed: 125, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000
- Abatement: from -10dB to +90dB HL with 1,5 or 10dB steps
- Tones: single, pulsed 1 Hz, pulsed 2 Hz, warble
- Masking: wide band, narrow band, speech band
“Audiogram Mobile” uses audio files digitized at 44Khz obtained from professional signals generators producing the samples into WAV format.
The iPad does not perform any audio elaboration because it has as many samples as frequencies and volumes .
With "Audiogram Mobile" you can use any "good quality" headphone thanks to the calibration functionality available in the app.
The headphones must completely cover the ear (Around Ear), with no volume control on the cable.
A certain number of pre-calibrated headphones comes with the App:
- Audiologist Level: Telephonics TDH-39P, Sehnheiser HDA 280
- High Level: Bose AE, Bose AE2, Bose SoundTrue
- Entry Level: Sehnheiser HD-201, Panasonic RP-HTX7, Apple stock earplugs
- Entry Level: Panasonic HGS10
Patients and tests database
“Audiogram Mobile” allows to keep a useful database of the patients and the tests.
A backup of the database is safely assured and can be restored by email.
"Contact the developer" allows you to communicate with me, asking questions, giving ideas, advices, constructive critics. I will answer to each and one of you all!
The develop schedule of the “Audiogram Mobile” consists in 60 days updated functionalities; 15 days in the event of corrections.
Support Blog: http://audiogramobile.blogspot.it
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA32bNz6WVODceGeKSsbBnQ
** German translation maintained by 2pluxx (www.2pluxx.ch) **
1) Added the ability to perform audiometric test on both ears
2) New professional headphone supported: Sehnheiser HDA 280
3) Some bug-fix and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for testing your hearing
Works very well. Very convenient to have it on your phone.
Great Money Saver
I have a Speech Therapy Clinic and insurers are now requiring that all kids have a current hearing screening performed before services are approved. Physicians do not typically screen kids until much later, and it’s hit or miss. Also, report data from school screenings are not made available for use. Speech Therapists are licensed to perform screenings, so we chose to do them in house as part of our evaluation process. Problem is that the basic equipment is $1200 plus. While doing some research I came across this gem. It works extremely well… perfect for screenings. We already use iPads and we had a pair of Sony MDR-V6’s which are well suited for screenings. It is very easy to calibrate any suitable closed ear headphones using the calibration menu and another App Store gem called SPL Meter by Andrew Smith (simply place the EarPod mic in the ear cup and put them on your head). This process can easily calibrate within +/- 3 dB… well within the ANSI specifications. I would have rated 5 stars, but it appears there is an unresolved issue with AirPrint (it doesn’t work). For now, I am using the email report option which works fine.
- Vincenzo Cocciolo
- 175.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 Running Lemur Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.