Do you need a wireless headphones for watching movies or listening to music without disturbing your family or roommates? With AudioIn, you'll never hear them tell you to "turn the volume down!" ever again! AudioIn can turn your iPhone/iPod Touch into a wireless HiFi stereo headphones. Paired with our free AudioServer, you can transmit the non-DRM audio output from any application running on Windows Vista (i.e. Windows Media Player, Media Center, and iTunes etc.) wirelessly to iPhone/iPod Touch. Now you can enjoy the sounds that fill your ears, and YOUR ears alone!
*** Notes on WinXP support ***
Our AudioServer should work on most WinXP PCs. You can download our free AudioServer and use its recording function to test the audio capture on your PC. If you can record the audio you want to transmit, then this application should work for you.
1. Playback 10 minutes 44.1KHz 16 bits stereo CD quality loseless audio.
2. Adjustable streaming buffer - You can adjust the size of streaming buffer to suit your network environment.
*** Difference between free and lite version:
In lite version, the 10 minutes play time limit and the additional delay on connecting to AudioServer are removed.
*** Additional features in full version:
1. Touchpad - Includes all typical touch pad functions plus multi-touch support. You can use two finger tap on the screen to perform right click and two finger slide on the screen to perform vertical scrolling.
2. Custom configurable keys - Includes 18 user configurable keys. Allows you to define your own shortcut keys for your favorite media player and applications.
1. iPhone or iPod Touch with firmware version 3.0.
2. iPhone 3G has to switch to WiFi mode.
3. Any PC or laptop running Windows Vista, Windows 7 (all versions) or Mac OSX 10.5/10.6 Intel.
4. Your iPhone/iPod Touch and the AudioServer PC must be on the same subnet.
5. The AudioServer application must be downloaded and installed on your PC.
Please note: the AudioServer application only captures the audio output from any running applications and transmits that captured audio wirelessly to AudioInFree on your iPhone/iPod Touch. AudioServer itself does not playback any audio files.
*** Installation ***
Mac OSX 10.5/10.6 Intel:
The audio server application can be downloaded from our website:
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
WORKS! Explore the app before complaining, you guys!!
Okay, this app is everything I wanted it to be. I bought the lite version, and here's how I fixed some of the "issues" these dolts are having.
1-Fizzling out: I only ran across this if my wifi signal was low. My bedroom is at the opposite end of the hous from my router, a floor higher. If I moved to a better position, it worked like a charm.
2-Delay: In the settings panel, there's a buffer adjustment slider bar. The longer the buffer, the more of a delay. If you have good enough wireless reception, I would recommend turning the buffer all the way down. PROBLEM SOLVED.
3-Compatibility: Give the designer a little time. I'm sure they will release something compatible with Windows 7 and iOS 4.
4-Not working at all: Don't be stupid. Go to the website listed, read ALL the directions, and...well...don't be stupid! The app works, I promise!
Thanks for an incredible app!!
A good free alternative
I was actually surprised that the app works. It's not perfect, you do get some distortion in sound occasionally. But for the price of free for both the app and server (working on windows 10) it worth saving $7.00 compared to similar apps!
Very impressed with the app. It works perfectly. The app also has remote mouse settings. The sounds quality is good. I don't understand why this app is not that popular yet.
The developer, Haw-Yuan Yang, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Haw-Yuan Yang
- 7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 mbpowertools
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.