AudioNote links the notes you take to the audio recorded when you take them. The result is a linked index of your recording that quickly provides invaluable audio context for your notes.
• Amplified audio recording, automatically adapting to room size and volume level
• Noise reduction filter, eliminating unwanted background noise
• Recording can be paused and restarted as necessary, with no time limit
• Notes are linked with the recorded audio at the time they were taken
• Rich text notes - customizable fonts, colors, bullets, symbols with timestamps
• Handwritten notes and drawings
• Photos, shapes, text highlighting
• PDF slides - take notes directly on presentation slides and other documents
• Tap notes to seek to the linked audio
• Tap and hold to seek slightly beforehand
• Notes follow along with playback, highlighting and auto-scrolling
• Adjustable playback speed with automatic pitch correction
Organize, Sync & Share
• Create folders to organize your files by class, project, client, etc.
• Automatically sync between devices using iCloud or Dropbox
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, Email, AirDrop, Wifi & more
• Cross-platform support for iOS, Mac, & Windows
• Higher quality recording
• Import pre-recorded audio and add notes
• Time of Day timestamps for meeting minutes
• 1 month Free Trial
Avoid confusion and embarrassing, costly mistakes. With the instant access and added clarity of AudioNote, you will take more effective notes, save time and ultimately achieve better results. Download AudioNote today.
AudioNote 2 offers the AudioNote 2 Pro subscription for $9.99 / year along with a 1 month free trial. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate specified above. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.
Improved dark mode support
Ratings and Reviews
I can almost give AudioNote 2 a 5-star rating, and for the life of me, I do not understand how anyone could rate it 1 or 2 stars. I think that reveals more about user incompetence than it does about this excellent app. All in all, it’s nearly perfect. In fact, I hesitate to list what I think are its shortcomings, because it performs so well. But there are 3 aspects where I see room for improvement.
1. Better iPad integration with Apples Files app. I keep my current AudioNote work on my MacBook desktop, and I’d like to be able to open it on iPad and immediately edit. Instead, I have to download the whole audio file first.
2. Like nearly everyone else, AudioNote now requires a subscription to use advanced features. But I think the fee is unreasonably high. (And it would have been a good move to offer us early adopters of the original product a discount or some similar incentive. Nonetheless, the fee is too high.)
3. BIGGIE: Less complicated playback speed controls.
Absolutely the BEST Recording/Note taking app!
As an attorney I have been using this app for several years. I use this app frequently and rank it in my top 5 “must have” apps! I use it during depositions and other meetings to record and take notes on. (*Approval is obtained before making any recording.)
This app allows me to listen more and take less notes. I type in key words when using it. Upon playback if I want to listen to a particular section I just tap the keyword and the recording goes immediately to that part. You can also edit your notes afterwards by typing in more information during playback. The added/edited words can also be tapped during playback to go to that section of playback as long as you type during the playback.
The audio pickup is very good as well. I had initially debated about whether to purchase an external mic, but I have found it is not needed for the most part as I only use this for my personal notes.
Syncing with iCloud and Dropbox are simple, but I do wish they would add a sync for Microsoft Onedrive.
Overall, I would highly recommend this app to any student, if the professor allows it, or professional that needs to record and take notes simultaneously. One reviewer cited a negative of not being able to record a telephone conversation from the same device running this app. This is not a problem with the developer. The microphone on the device can only be used for one task at a time i.e. - talking on the phone or recording.
Very good voice recording app
I thought I had already left a review. But overall it is a very good voice recording app, I would have to do research to find out if there is one that’s better. They could make improvements on the trim feature and it would be nice to have one button to re-download all of my voice recordings because when it did a reset and update on the app I now have to have Wi-Fi to download a lot of my voice recordings to add stuff to them. I accidentally deleted hours of study on second Samuel because I misunderstood the trim feature and there was no way in the world to get it back. Hours of research and personal Bible study and quite time down the drain because I misunderstood the trim feature. But anyway very good app and I use it every single day. I use it to record my thoughts and ideas and stuff I would like to do one day…
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Luminant Software, Inc
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 Luminant Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- AudioNote 2 Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.