audio document manager
A sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device, and manage your AUM recordings. Record, trim, convert, normalize, transfer, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, transfer your new track from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library, then share it on your SoundCloud account, or transfer it into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other IAA or Audiobus apps.
You can record directly in the app, from microphone, external audio interfaces, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats such as M4A AAC or ALAC (Apple Lossless), WAV, AIFF, CAF with options for bit rate or bit depth and sample rate.
• Organize audio and recordings in files and folders
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• Plays and records in 96k, 48k, 44.1k, 22k, 11k and 8k sample rates
• Plays and records 16, 24 and 32 bit files
• AudioCopyPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP3)
• Import/Export through iOS Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
• AudioShare Document Picker extension allows direct access to your sound file library from within other apps
• Built-in Dropbox client
• Use "Open in" from other apps or to open a file in other apps
• WiFi Drive: transfer files from/to any computer on your local network
• Import songs from your on-device Music library
• Easy Import/Export from/to AudioShare-compatible apps
• Access files through iTunes File Sharing
• Playback of almost any kind of soundfile
• Add notes with the built-in text editor
• Trim, apply fade ins and fade outs
• Convert between sound file formats
• Share your sounds on your SoundCloud account
• Send your sounds by email
- Updates for iOS 14
- FileProvider plugin: fix handling of directories with many files
Ratings and Reviews
This App is Multi-Use , & Top of the line .
Perfect for crafting your own perfectly timed Samples …or it’s a great library to store all your Master Songs , and then store each group of Masters into their own Folder according to which genre,… or year , whatever or however you like. I love all the tools and options like fade in, fade out , trimm, etc. / normalize your master song to limit overbearing waveforms, and convert to all the the main File formats widely accepted on all the pro platforms.
It also was a pleasant surprise to see the versatility of its recording features with built in effects and ( audio unit effect ) effect capabilities . I’ve filled my library relentlessly and it still continues without a hitch ,… but I’ve learned that with another I-pad with Audioshare downloaded fre in my e-mail again ,…a fresh library can receive airdrops from my old I -pad ….freeing up my old songs …. And I don’t have to delete my best memories,…. Great design by the developer,…and I’ve never had to complain,… they’ve always been updating to make things even better,….
( Note To Developers ) , only one suggestion I’d make would be in the song grouping category choice,..where they give you the choice ,….Date, Name, or Size, ….I think there should be an “ALPHABETICAL” category…. But really not necessary….I always find my songs no problem. / GREAT APPLICATION,…THANKS.
This App is a good utility for keeping files in Order
I purchased this app some time ago, and it sat pretty much unused for many months. I wasn’t sure what to do with it, and it didn’t really do anything on it’s own. I started slowly putting some work files into it, and realized it is a great utility to keep, organize and transfer files from one platform to another. I do most of my production work on Cubasis 3, (believe it or not), mostly because I do almost all my other work on an IPad Pro 12”, and am very comfortable with it, and I don’t like lugging around a laptop. This app allows me to move files in and out of Cubasis and keep track of work files. I can listen to the file in AudioShare without having to move it, and put the file anywhere I want it to go without a lot of hassle. Also, you can easily convert from MP3 to a WAV file and vice versa, which needs to be done on occasion. Sure, you can store files on a lot of apps, (one drive, google, Dropbox, etc), I just find it to be a great little music utility app where everything is in one place.
Powerful, Great Audio App
Great app. It lets you record high quality audio (up to 32 bit/96k) without the iPhone's native processing futzing fidelity and quality (though you can turn the processing back on if you like). It also lets you gather and organize sound files from anywhere on your phone, and export them to pretty much any cloud service. I use it with Google Drive. Unfortunately it only links natively to Dropbox, so with Drive you have to manually upload audio files. But this is easy enough, and maybe they’ll add native services in the future. In the meantime, it's a fantastic app that's replaced (and dramatically improved upon) Voice Memos as my go-to recording app for music rehearsals and songwriting ideas.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kymatica AB
- 21.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Kymatica AB
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.