A sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device, and manage your AUM recordings. Record, trim, convert, normalize, transfer, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, transfer your new track from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library, then share it on your SoundCloud account, or transfer it into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other IAA or Audiobus apps.
You can record directly in the app, from microphone, external audio interfaces, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats such as M4A AAC or ALAC (Apple Lossless), WAV, AIFF, CAF with options for bit rate or bit depth and sample rate.
• Organize audio and recordings in files and folders
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• Plays and records in 96k, 48k, 44.1k, 22k, 11k and 8k sample rates
• Plays and records 16, 24 and 32 bit files
• AudioCopyPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP3)
• Import/Export through iOS Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
• AudioShare Document Picker extension allows direct access to your sound file library from within other apps
• Built-in Dropbox client
• Use "Open in" from other apps or to open a file in other apps
• WiFi Drive: transfer files from/to any computer on your local network
• Import songs from your on-device Music library
• Easy Import/Export from/to AudioShare-compatible apps
• Access files through iTunes File Sharing
• Playback of almost any kind of soundfile
• Add notes with the built-in text editor
• Trim, apply fade ins and fade outs
• Convert between sound file formats
• Share your sounds on your SoundCloud account
• Send your sounds by email
• Fix stopped audio engine after coming back to app
• Fix split-screen and slide-over issues
• Fix file problems on iOS 13
• Allow access to USB drives on iOS 13
• Allow importing whole folders on iOS 13
• Fix layout issues on iPhone X
• Fixes for sample rate changes
• Persistent sort mode
• Share sheet for long press menu, works also for folders (AirDrop etc)
• ”Add as Fileplayer in AUM” (needs AUM 1.3.6 or later)
• Various tweaks and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A must have for your mobile music production tool box
I have been using AudioShare for some time now. Simply put, it provides an amazing way to record audio, use audio units, inter-app audio, organize your audio files, and more. There are many professional features built into the app to help you capture the recording you desire such as mic input gain control, sample rates, buffers, choice of audio file formats etc. I love the fact that this app continues to get better. As far as I am concerned, this app is a “must have” for your mobile music production tool box. Kudos to the developers for creating such an excellent tool and contributing to the wonderful world of mobile music production.
Read First: Don’t buy until app is updated (abandoned)
Updated: I’ll up your rating because you've finally updated your app. It’s not whining to state what you did “abandoned your app for over a year”. Doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the quality and pricing of the software, it still doesn’t mean users should expect less because of the price. I’ll remove one star for your bad attitude, which reflects how you respect users along with your non regular updates.
Developer has not updated AudioShare for over a year, don’t reward his abandoning by purchasing. Features are missing like editing audio directly from mp4 and won’t even import from camera roll. Although, app can be used to import from inside app wherever your file exists, this is probably what the developer deems as acceptable not updating the app for over a year. I’m even having problems playing simple Alac AAC files.
Developer Response ,
It’s not abandoned. You should be thankful for all the free updates you get, for the price of a pint. If you find any issues, please just email me so I have a chance of helping you out or fix any actual bugs, instead of give a bad rating and whining to other users, which will only affect my sales negatively and give me *less* time updating and maintaining my apps. Thank you.
An Essential Audio App! 🤘🏼😎🎸
If you’re reading this you’re probably in need of a multifunctional music App. Well, I recommend this because it does everything described by the Developer and more.
I’ve been using iPhones since the first day the original iPhone was released for sale in the United States. I think the date was June 29, 2007 or thereabouts. Plus I've owned so many different models of iPhone and AudioShare has followed me from iPhone to iPhone.
Anyway, I've been using AudioShare since it first appeared on the App Store. I knew I had a winner from the very beginning and it just keeps getting better. Actually, I think it’s iOS and the iPhones which are getting better because I have noticed or needed many changes to Audioshare. And I think your reason is Jonatan (Kymatica) made this App correctly the first time.
Now you get the benefit of all my experience with out having to:
a). own 4000+ Apps
b). have 10+ years iPhone experience
🚶🏻♂️____microphone drop ___ walks off ____
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.