A fast, modern, efficient audio editor for the iPad touch screen providing many features for rapidly manipulating audio clips and samples, taking full advantage of the latest advances in iOS.
Extremely simple import and export directly to and from any location in the Files environment.
• Import and export to and from many file formats.
• Macro based multi-file batch format and rate conversion direct from the file browser.
• Single file and region based multi-layer editing modes with mixable bouncing to new layers.
• Special views for creating crossfaded loops and transient slicing with MIDI file export.
• Spectrum views for visualising pitch and frequency.
• Time stretch
• Unlimited timeline Markers.
• Full multi-step undo + rapid and efficient locating, scrolling and zooming.
• Customizable Tool Bar and Transport Bar, (choose which editing functions you want available on buttons).
• Connect to a Mac or PC via SMB file sharing and edit files on external hard disks using the browser.
• A simple record function with support for hardware inputs from attached audio interfaces.
• Light and dark colour themes.
* Auditor is in active development, please refer to the manual (downloadable from our website) to get a feel for all the current features before purchase.
⁃ Improved WAV importer when reading markers.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought this app for slicing audio tracks all other features sounds good beside for what I paid for the slicer just simply doesn’t work i wanted to give 1 star but im sure the developer will fix it i sent an email to the developer i didn’t get a response hope he will fix it thanks edit: i gave another star I should do 4.5As I said Before that I’m sure that it’s going to get Improved overtime And yes!! but still just a little more work for the slicing Mode to catch every detail. It is definitely much much better and almost perfect
Developer Response ,
Hello, we're not aware of any issues with the slice editor and we've not recieved any complaints or mail regarding problems. Please resend your mail. Here's a link to a good slicing tutorial using Auditor... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBsR4Md4q7s&list=LLktzzrjgljppu-9gAKgZ5Gw&index=2
OK then! UPDATED AGAIN and AGAIN! And AGAIN!!
Still one of the best of its type on iOS. There are some newcomers but I keep coming back to Auditor because the UI and workflow are spot on. Thanks! Now with Pitch Shift! Awesome! 6 Stars! Timestretch plus everything else! Indispensable! Great new update! Gets better and better! Spend a little time learning it and be REWARDED! PREVIOUSLY: Based on the devs posts on the Audiobus forum and things said in the excellent user manual I believe this is a long-haul project with lots of great things planned so I’m going 5 stars in anticipation. PREVIOUSLY: Excellent user experience. Planned slicing and stretching look good but quite usable as-is. Ability to use AU fx would be a plus. Great start!
Fully featured audio editor
Well made audio editor for really deep editing of audio files. Definitely worth having.
Settings option: When in play mode tapping the top or bottom any slices or splits, playhead jumps and play from beginning of that section.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Living Memory Software
- 65.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Living Memory Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.