Our best-selling Auditory Memory for Quick Stories Interactive CD-ROM is now available as a fun and engaging app! This colorful app for the iPad® uses the same illustrated, narrated stories from the Auditory Memory for Quick Stories Interactive CD-ROM to help students improve their auditory memory and listening comprehension skills. Students can play alone or in a group. Students will have a blast listening to 30 exciting stories and answering the questions that follow. Choose from four levels of play:
• Level 1 – This is the easiest level. The narration pauses after each of the six pictures to allow the player to answer a question about the portion of the story that he/she just heard.
• Level 2 – This level is a little more difficult. The narration pauses after reading one half of the story (three pictures) and presents three questions. Then the narration finishes the rest of the story followed by three more questions.
• Level 3 – This level is even more difficult. The narration reads the entire story (six pictures) without any pauses. The student answers all six questions at the end of the story.
• Level 4 – This level is the most difficult. The narration reads the entire story without any pictures visible on the screen. The student answers all six questions at the end of the story.
The Auditory Memory for Quick Stories app includes
• 30 narrated stories, each with six colorful scenes
• Four levels of difficulty
• Customizable features
• Quick Play option
• Data tracking and graphing for an unlimited number of players
• Ability to email, print, or export your data
Fix Ios11 compatibility issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.