Improve your bridge game with instructional material from the game’s top teacher. Bridge players can enjoy a free preview of the Interactive Daily Bridge Column.
Improve your bridge game with instructional material from the game’s top teacher. Intermediate and experienced bridge players can enjoy a free preview of the Interactive Daily Bridge Column. New players can view a free interactive introduction to the game of bridge.
The Daily Bridge Column includes the following features:
- Interactive deals that you can bid, play, and defend, accompanied by a complete walkthrough that you can view beforehand or after trying the deal.
- Bidding quizzes on various aspects of the game.
- Columns by guest celebrities such as World Champion Eddie Kantar.
- Famous deals, where you have a chance to play the deal and then read the story behind it.
After viewing the trial columns, you can subscribe to the Daily Bridge Column for $9.99 monthly. As a subscriber, you can access each day’s column from your iPad, MAC.
Bridge Basics 1 (iPad Only): An Introduction is the first set of lessons from Learn to Play Bridge with Audrey Grant. It is designed for the absolute beginner. The material is presented in a clear, well-organized format, moving smoothly from one topic to the next. It’s based on the most up-to-date information the game has to offer.
It includes the following features:
- A soundtrack accompanies the lesson material, allowing you to focus on the hands and the graphics.
- High-quality graphics explaining the various lesson points.
- Practice deals – you’ll play with skilled robots to help you develop good card play techniques.
- Interactive quizzes that let you review what you have learned and track your progress.
After viewing the first free lesson, you can purchase the entire set of Bridge Basics 1: An Introduction for $34.99.
Fixed a scoring bug
Ratings and Reviews
Terrific learning tool for intermediate players
This is a super way to sharpen your bidding and playing skills. What I like is how logically each hand or lesson proceeds. I like the different opinions the experts have on a given hand, since it shows how bridge is an art as well as a science! If I have any criticism, which basically I don't, it is that the hands are always just a little too difficult for me to play right on my own. It would be nice once in a while to find there isn't a catch to what looks straightforward at first. But then of course I wouldn't learn anything. This is a wonderful way to improve and play bridge.
The Best Teaching guide
I have subscribed for this App for over a year and I am very very happy with how it teaches the game one step at a time. For $9.99 per month is like 33cents a day. And now I have over 400 games to relearn the lessons for ever. If you keep playing Bridge without this teaching, you will never know how many games you could have won that you lost. It’s not just bad lay of cards; with right skills, you can increase your chances of winning by correctly “ guessing “. I recommend Audrey Bridge App very highly to players of all levels.
Better than newspaper columns by far
Being able to play and replay the hand, combined with columns that clearly explain what to look for and how to strategize, make this the most useful daily column I've seen. The Sunday bidding instruction and quiz is excellent continuing education. Two wishes for future improvements: the ability to bid and play from any position, and some way to ask questions and get answers about the logic behind the recommended bidding and playing approaches.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Audrey Grant's Better Bridge Inc.
- 191.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2014 Audrey Grant’s Better Bridge Software Copyright © 2014 GGP Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 30-day Daily Bridge Column subscription $9.99
- Bridge Basics 1: An Introduction $34.99
- Five Steps to Simplify the End Play $11.99
- Cappelletti $9.99