Aufwind displays your IGC flight logs in a beautiful fashion.
The recorded flights can be rendered in the following modes:
- Plain: a simple blue track showing the flight over ground
- Groundspeed: speed over ground is denoted by the color of the track, where green is fast and red is slow
- Altitude: the flight track is colored with the recorded altitude: green is high and red is low
- Vario: the track color reflects the uncompensated altitude change, green is going up, red is going down.
- Total Energy: If your logger supports total energy or true airspeed, the real total energy is displayed on top of the track. If you're using a plain FLARM for recording, total energy is estimated using ground speed instead of airspeed and can be falsified in strong wind conditions.
Works with IGC files output by all flight loggers and flight computers.
Supports full screen mode, as well as dark mode.
More coming soon…
Support for Big Sur and Apple Silicon Macs.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.