A highly tweakable stereo delay audio effect, suitable for everything from clean digital delays to filthy dub echoes, flangers and broken cassette tapes.
This app is part of the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• A multitude of parameters to tweak to get a wide range of sounds.
• Tape simulation (noise and warble).
• Filters in the delay loop for typical dub sound.
• Stereo delay, stereo detune, ping-pong delay.
• Sinewave and random dual LFO for flangers and other modulations.
• Process hardware input/output.
• Process other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus2 state saving
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Built-in lookahead limiter to prevent clipping.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
Removed the IAA switcher panel, since using this sometimes crashed iOS system processes, rebooting the device! (Sudden black screen with spinning wheel). Also updated to Audiobus SDK 3.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Warm and lush, an incredible delay for iOS music making
Jonathan Liljedahl is a legend in iOS music production app circles. Everyone I know who creates music with an iPad has Audio Share on board. Jonathan makes that essential app & the line of AUFX effects that Dub is from. I never had picked one of the AUFX apps up before but a Black Friday sale made the decision easy. I am digging the sound and control capabilities, just an awesome app for delay, flange or soundscapes. 5 stars easy..
One more delay line and
I could run the ring mod effect or the wobble through a Ping Pong or even the wobble through the ring mod or...great app. Clean clean clean and very cool. Lots of control and with some MIDI control it's very "playable".
This is crack for delay lovers. And hands on its hands down it’s the best delay on iOS.
Legend apps from a genius
This is the best ever and completely rewrote everything in my life on every level for the last almost 7 years of music making
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.