The POP-Q Interactive Assessment Tool is a flexible application that enables qualified healthcare providers to visually demonstrate pelvic floor exam results to patients. Through the interactive application, based on the most widely accepted staging criteria, healthcare providers can enter POP-Q scores, visually demonstrate the captured measurements for patients, educate patients before and after surgery, and email patient-specific results. While the program is not a diagnostic tool, it has been designed to visually support the type and stage of prolapse as diagnosed by a qualified healthcare provider.
Key features include:
Interactive POP-Q Assessment Guide
• A 3 x 3 POP-Q scoring grid allows users to input POP-Q values quickly.
o Final result includes prolapse image, location of defect, and stage of prolapse
o Users have the ability to toggle between prolapse image and normal anatomy
• An email function allows the user to send an assessment report via the iPhone’s mail app
Example Image Library
• Uterine prolapse
• Vaginal vault prolapse
• Anterior wall prolapse (with and without uterus)
• Posterior wall prolapse (with and without uterus)
• Repair examples:
o Anterior graft
o Posterior graft
o Vaginal vault graft
Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) Animations
• Normal anatomy
• Stress urinary incontinence (SUI)
• SUI treatment with sling
• SUI treatment with bulking agent
POP-Q Pelvic Organ Prolapse Interactive Assessment Tool is a registered trademark of Tim Peters and Company, Inc. Copyright 2007-2017. All Rights Reserved.
- American Urogynecologic Society
- 11.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 American Urogynecologic Society
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.