Performance improvements, new content, and bug fixes.
Enjoy! - Aura Team
Ratings and Reviews
In this fast-paced world filled with deadlines, stress, covetable people or things, etc., we forget to focus on what really controls us and how we feel; our mind. Aura is great with mood monitoring and stability. Whether you’re up way too late thinking about “that one person”, or just in need of some general guidance. From the very first day, it learns about who you are and how to optimally serve you and your wellbeing. It works the best with its premium option (which let’s face it, the money is worth you and your peers’ sanity) and has multiple plans to best suit you and your budget. Listen, I could go on and on about it’s perks and benefits, but it’s honestly easiest for you to download the app for free and go through the free trial. Decide you don’t like it? Delete the app and cancel the trial! Nothing against you or your bank account. I’m sixteen years old and can afford it after a couple hours a week. Trust me, if you think the money would be a concern for you, I promise you it isn’t. I paid the yearly payment up front and don’t have to think about another one for 365 days. You are worth a couple bucks and some down time everyday.
Best Meditation App with a few kinks to work out
I have tried tons of meditation and anxiety apps but Aura has surprised me by being the app I turn to the most. Quick snippets of mediation and life coaching for what I need in the moment. A variety of voices and types of meditation leave me feeling as though it is an endless library and I will never feel bored. I would love to open my app to my feed or favorite channels and I do feel as though there are improvements that are needed in order to make it a bit more user friendly. If I understood how it worked the first tome I downloaded it, I’d never have deleted it! After becoming bored with competitor apps, i consistently went back to Aura.
The layout and purpose of the app is initially confusing but once I knew where my favorites and subscriptions were I was a happy camper. Going forward this is the only meditation/feel good app I will be paying for.
Great app! I use this daily...
30-day streak right here. Love this!
What I like:
- Seemingly endless variety of meditations/music/stories (which I’m not really sure I “get” so haven’t listened to);
- search function is pretty robust;
- gamifying the creation of good habits is brilliant;
- community “reflections” on the tracks is helpful;
- customer support is prompt and friendly;
- filter function on search results is great - sometimes I have a half hour to sit, sometime I can spare only three minutes. I like that I can still use the app regardless;
- the variety of tracks is impressive, and a good number of them I’d rate as very high quality;
- a la Pandora, I can thumbs up or thumbs down a track while it plays. Then it asks for a reason. If it’s content, it will find me something similar, but if I don’t like the instructor’s voice, it will never return that instructor to me again.
What could be better:
- The entrance/exit music is sweet but can be jarring, especially the exit music if it’s on a track intended to bring me down into a nap; Consider leaving off the exit music entirely.
- i’d love to be able to see my history for the day, or for all time;
- The app itself can be a little glitchy, taking a while for things to load, etc.
But that’s about it. I really love this app and plan to continue using it every day. Thank you so much!
- Aura Health Inc.
- 161.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Aura Health
- In-App Purchases
- Aura Premium - Monthly $11.99
- Aura Premium - Yearly $94.99
- Premium lifetime $399.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.