Get your hands on an awesome iPhone X? Aurebesh-IO now fully supports it! Thank the maker!
Aurebesh IO (IO = in out!) is a simple as can be translator between the Aurebesh and English languages!
• Aurebesh Text Input! - Type any Aurebesh you find out in the wild directly into this app for translation!
• A symbol table for easy lookup when you spot some Aurebesh in the wild!
• View your message in English or Aurebesh!
• Post your messages to Facebook from within the app!
• Tweet your messages from within the app!
• Save your message to your camera roll! Most sites do not support displaying Aurebesh as a font. By saving your message to your camera roll, you can post it anywhere you want as an image!
• Customize your message color!
Start sending imperial orders to your friends, family, boss, and/or rebel spies today!
-== PLEASE READ REGARDING KEYBOARD ==-
Aurebesh is provided by this app as a font. No other native iOS app supports Aurebesh!
This means that you can type in Aurebesh only in this app and any other custom apps that support the AurebeshINV font.
This isn't something that I can control. If you want Aurebesh text in your other apps, contact Apple.
AurebeshINV font by Tycho_Ordo
Aurebesh IO Copyright © 2016-2017 Bence Feher. All rights reserved.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Added iPhone X support! (At least I think I did, I'm too poor to buy one to really test.)
• Fixed the export thumbnail a while back but broke it again last release. I fixed it again for this release!
• Stability fixes.
As always, thank you all for your support, reviews, and continued use of Aurebesh IO!
Special thanks and many kudos to Tycho_Ordo for their amazing font!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, just one suggestion
So this is a great app, that’s why I gave it 5 stars. You get to type in either English or aurebesh, and it comes out the other way. That’s my only problem with it, because I wanted an app that is just completely in aurebesh, and there is no setting to make it that way. Of course, the way it comes in is helpful to learn it and allows you to teach yourself, but I’ve used enough translators for aurebesh on the internet that by the time I found this app I already knew all the letters. It’s a great app, I only just wish you could make it completely in aurebesh.
I really needed this app just becaue i had a need to translate aurebesh. It gave me a notification saying that my lack of ratings is disturbing so i am leaving this review to please my lord vader. After all, I do not do this for glory, only results… for my emporer. Also, I want to suggest adding the combined letters into the keyboard because the letters th, sh, kh, and ng have different symbols when combined and it would be helpful to add to the keyboard when typing. Thank you for this app!!
Excellent!!! A good suggestion:
I absolutely love this app! I just have one suggestion to add something: what if you made a keyboard to type out aurebesh for text messages or other things. If you could do that, that would be amazing! If you aren't able to do that then that's okay.
The developer, Bence Feher, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bence Feher
- 43.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Bence Feher
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.