Mobile DSLR app is for the wireless device "Mobile DSLR" which controls DSLR cameras . Once the wireless device connects DSLRs with USB cable, user could utilize this app to adjust aperture, shutter speed, iso, exposure bias, white balance and more settings on the DSLR, and take shooting remotely.
* Remote control DSLR and take shooting
* Preview photos on DSLR/Camera/DV/tablet/phone
* Transfer files from USB connected devices (DSLR/Camera/DV/tablet/phone) to the app via Wi-Fi
* Manage/view files
* Backup/restore photos
Fix bugs in photo management
Ratings and Reviews
Filters crash from time to time.
Fails to connect when using the cellular data. Which you need to share!
No WLAN feature working when is advertised.
Very slow live iso and exposure adjustments.
The storage features seem to work but it won't work with WLAN so makes no sense to use it.
Only because I bought the device I have to use it.
It keeps saying that the firmware is old and then when I go to download the new firmware and it crashes
Connection issues. Very disappointed
I have been unable to use with Nikon d500
- Jun Hu
- 79.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2017 Changsha Qisi Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.