Auria LE is a "lite" version of Auria with a very limited set of features. If you'd like a more complete version of Auria, we suggest looking at either Auria or Auria Pro. These are also available in the App Store.
"This is the first mobile mixing (AND recording AND post production) app that I've ever used that is truly professional. Just Wow !" - David Kahne (Grammy winning producer/engineer for Paul McCartney, Tony Bennett, Stevie Nicks, Sublime, The Bangles, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor)
•TEC Awards 2012 Nominee•
•Computer Music Innovation Award•
•Computer Music Performance Award•
•Sound on Sound 2013 Awards Nominee•
Experience the power of Auria in a streamlined version. Record, edit, and mix your music using essential tools taken from the full version, but in a less expensive package designed for those who don’t need every feature packed into Auria or Auria Pro.
Auria LE is a 24-track digital recording system designed from the ground up for the iPad. With professional-level features and optional third-party plugin support from names like PSPaudioware, Overloud, Fab Filter and Drumagog (available via In-App purchase), Auria clearly sets a new standard for mobile recording.
"Prepare to be amazed." – Computer Music Magazine
“...I was immediately convinced that this is the hottest musical app to make it to the iPad so far...” – Recording Magazine
• 24 tracks of simultaneous playback of stereo or mono files (upgradable to unlimited tracks).
• Up to 8 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (upgradable to 24 tracks of recording) Camera Connection Kit required.
• 24-bit recording
• Supports sample rate of 44.1KHz only (upgradable to support 48K and 96K sample rates)
• Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor
• MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter
• Third party effect plugin support available via in-app purchase (only iOS-version plugins are supported. All plugins must be purchased through the in-app store)
• ClassicVerb reverb plugin included
• StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included
• 2 Assignable subgroups(upgradable to 8) and 2 aux sends
• Powerful waveform editor with features like cut/copy/paste, duplicate, separate, gain, and more
• Flexible snapping tools allow snapping to events, cursor, bars, beats and more
• DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support
• Inter-app audio support (IAA)
• Audiobus support (iPad 3 or greater)
• Ripple Edit mode
• Full automation support on all controls with graphical editing
• True 100mm faders when used in Portrait Mode
• Optional video import feature allows sample accurate sync of video to an Auria project with adjustable offset times and video export capability
• Timeline ruler options include minutes:seconds, bars:beats, samples and SMPTE time
• Auto-punch mode
• Full delay compensation on all tracks and subgroups
• Adjustable metering modes, including pre or post fader, RMS and peak
• Adjustable pan laws
• Sample accurate loop function
• Automatic sample rate conversion
• Built-in metronome
Includes a demo song mixed on Auria by Grammy winning producer/engineer David Kahne.
iPad 4 or later strongly recommended.
Requires iOS 7 or later
USB audio interfaces require Camera Connection Kit
AudioCopy and AudioPaste are registered trademarks of Sonoma Wire Works.
Fixed crashing issue when using on-screen keyboard
Ratings and Reviews
Major Bugs Ignored
Crashes on every exit, hangs on every reload. The anxiety of an impending crash makes it intolerable. Such a waste. Incremental updates omit major issues. I’ve had this now for what seems like forever...it was never a solid performer, only a tease. The latest update got me to try yet again. Same story. Too many other apps passing this one up. If any other dev implements elastic audio and subs you have no need for this aggravation. (Cubasis, nudge, nudge. Zenbeats, wink, wink.)
Really great idea for the iPad, the only problem is that the input has a really bad digital clip and sound. Even if I run an amp into my ipad, it still sounds like my guitar is being processed through some sort of synthesizer. Great for importing tracks that have already been recorded, but forget about recording into it. Maybe it's my interface, but for now 2 stars. When the digital problem disappears, 5 starts. Other multi track recorders work great when running an iRig interface. Maybe the developer has some sort of trick. Please let me know.
Version 1.06 is Outstanding
This app is fantastic. Tracking/editing/mixing all work superbly. The effects sound very good. Several major bugs were fixed in this version so folks that previously had reservations about stability can put them to rest. I will say that to utilize Audiobus or have larger projects going it would definitely be in your best interest to have an iPad 3 or later (Wavemachine Labs does mention this in the release notes). Just waiting for MIDI sequencing/editing and VST instruments that can run inside the app it will be a full five stars (might have to wait for the next iPad for that, but I hope not). In any case, the time of the iOS DAW has arrived people, embrace it!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Auria full version $4.99
- Upgrade to Auria Pro $24.99
- Micro Warmer Effect Plug-in $19.99
- Video Import Add-on $4.99
- ReTune Effect Add-on $5.99
- Pro-Q EQ Plug-in $29.99
- Drumagog Effect Add-On $19.99
- THM Amp Modeling Plug-in $19.99
- C7 Grand Piano $0.00
- Rock Drum Kit $0.00