Auria - Mobile Music Production. Redefined.
"This is the first mobile mixing (AND recording AND post production) app that I've ever used that is truly professional. Just Wow !" - David Kahne (Grammy winning producer/engineer for Paul McCartney, Tony Bennett, Stevie Nicks, Sublime, The Bangles, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor)
•TEC Awards 2012 Nominee•
•Computer Music Innovation Award•
•Computer Music Performance Award•
•Sound on Sound 2013 Awards Nominee•
•Electronic Musician Editor's Choice Award•
Auria is a mobile music production system designed from the ground up for the iPad. With professional-level features like third-party plug-in support from names like FabFilter, PSPAudioware and Drumagog (optional purchases), AAF support and more, Auria clearly sets a new standard for mobile recording.
"Prepare to be amazed." – Computer Music Magazine
“...I was immediately convinced that this is the hottest musical app to make it to the iPad so far...” – Recording Magazine
• Unlimited audio tracks
• Up to 24 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (Camera Connection Kit required)
• 24-bit recording
• Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor
• MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter
• 64 bit double-precision floating point mixing engine
• Third party plugin support available via in-app purchase
• MIDI Sync support with MTC Chase, MIDI Clock and MMC
• MIDI Remote Control (Mackie MCU and HUI protocol)
• Supports sample rates of 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz, at 24 bits (iPad 1 only 44.1KHz and 48KHz)
• AAF import and export allows transferring complete sessions between popular DAWs like Logic, Pro Tools, Nuendo, Samplitude and others
• Convolution reverb plugin with included IR library by MoReVoX
• ClassicVerb reverb plugin included
• StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included
• 8 assignable subgroups and 2 aux sends
• Time Stretching using ZTX technology
• Real-time audio scrubbing
• Ripple Edit mode
• Tempo sync and side chain support for plug-ins
• Powerful waveform editor with features like cut/copy/paste, crossfade, duplicate, separate, gain, normalize, dc offset, reverse, and more
• Flexible snapping tools allow snapping to events, cursor, bars, beats and more
• DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support
• AudioUnit (AUx) and Inter-app Audio support (IAA)
• Audiobus support
• Track freeze for minimizing CPU usage
• Full automation support on all controls with graphical editing
• True 100mm faders when used in Portrait Mode
• Adjustable pan law
• Optional video import feature allows sample accurate sync of video to an Auria project
• Timeline ruler options include minutes:seconds, bars:beats, samples and SMPTE time
• Auto-punch mode
• WIST support for wireless syncing of other compatible music apps
• AuriaLink allows two iPads running Auria to play and record in sync, allowing for 96 tracks of playback and 48 tracks of recording
• Full delay compensation on all tracks, subgroups, and aux sends
• Adjustable metering modes, including pre or post fader, RMS and peak
• Sample accurate loop function
• Automatic sample rate conversion
• Built-in metronome
iPad 4 or later recommended
Compatible with all iPad models
iOS 7 or later
USB audio interfaces require Camera Connection Kit
Pro Tools is a trademark of Avid, Inc.
Logic is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
Nuendo and is a trademark of Steinberg, GmBH
Samplitude is a trademark of MAGIX.
AudioCopy and AudioPaste are trademarks of Sonoma Wire Works.
Mackie is a trademark of LOUD Technologies, Inc.
Fixed crashing issue when using on-screen keyboard
Ratings and Reviews
2022 - Auria is BACK!!!
Auria(& Auria Pro) have had some UPDATES this year that has fixed some nagging issues. Now it’s back to being a healthy functioning DAW. Loaded with features and sounds that surpass all other iOS DAWS. Prove me wrong. Thank you Rim for fixing the mixer screen for iPad Air models, and lots of other small things that put this back at the top of the list.
Have been recording multitrack guitars for a few years and this works flawlessly.
Very intuitive, let’s you create music instead of concentrating on software.
Peerless in the iOS world
I wish people would cease with the negative reviews of Auria. Common complaints of lack of midi and bugs are from frustrated people who fail to see the bigger picture - Auria is without peer in the world of iOS recording. While midi support is on the way and will further cement Auria's place as the king of iOS music production apps, it is sadly overlooked that Auria is the only truly pro-grade option for multi-track recording on the iPad. As for bugs, they are mostly related to apps used in conjunction with Auria, and are not the fault of the developer. Bottom line, I have done dozens of simultaneous multi-channel recordings with Auria; performed rock-solid every time. If you have experience with a desktop DAW you'll find Auria refreshingly familiar, yet unique in its own way. And it only costs $25; seriously, what other app, desktop or tablet, gives you this kind of quality for that low of a price?
It's also worth mentioning that Rim, Auria's developer, is one of the good guys, sincerely cares about user feedback, and deserves much more support than some of these reviews are giving...
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Auria Pro $24.99
- Micro Warmer Effect Plug-in $19.99
- ReTune Effect Add-on $5.99
- Pro-Q Effect Plug-in $29.99
- Drumagog Add-on $19.99
- C7 Grand Piano $0.00
- THM Effect Plug-in $19.99
- Rock Drum Kit $0.00
- Video Import Add-On $4.99
- Elektromorph Drum Kit $0.00