Introducing Aurora Dictionary, a simple and pure English-Chinese Chinese-English dictionary.
Aurora Dictionary is the second generation of Dictionary app, including redesigned interface and lots of new features.
• Lookup records backup automatically via iCloud, and sync between all of your iOS devices
• Use Apple Watch app and complications to quick review words
• 4 colorful themes: pure white, pure black, book yellow and mid-night blue
• Use iOS Spotlight Search to lookup words without opening the app
• Use 3D Touch Home screen shortcuts and Peek Pop quick preview to boost your workflow
• Use various shortcuts for iOS external keyboard
• Drag & Drop on iPad with iOS 11: drag words and sentences into Aurora Dictionary to get definitions
• On iPad that support Split View display, place Aurora Dictionary on one side of the screen, then copy words and sentences from app on the other side, Aurora Dictionary will automatically look up and show definitions for you
This update includes bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It will be much easier if users can create folders in ‘Favorites’ bookmark.
Can I have a Mac version, plz?
- Junyu Kuang
- 48.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2019 Junyu Kuang. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.