A cursed Arctic village needs your help to restore the animals to the land. Explore Bering Land Bridge via dog sled as you embark on this fictional journey across a harsh winter landscape to ensure the return of the animals and ultimately the survival of your village.
Discover the iconic landscape of one of the most remote National Park units in the United States with this official National Park Service app.
- Guide your character through the frozen arctic landscape.
- Make decisions along the way to ensure the safety and survival of the entire team.
- Hunt and fish for food.
- Find and collect traditional tools to aid you in your journey.
- Get acquainted with the spirit world that ties the people and animals together.
For kids, by kids! This app was proudly made in collaboration with the University of Maryland’s Kids Design Team and sixth grade students from Nome, AK!
A special thanks to Lisa Ellanna and Colleen Reynolds from Kawerak’s Katirvik Cultural Center for their insight and guidance on this project.
A big thank you to Stanley Tocktoo, Molly Snell and Minnie Olanna from the Shishmaref Native Corporation for their warm reception and knowledge during the review process of the mobile application.
Learn more about Bering Land Bridge National Preserve:
Twitter www.twitter.com @beringlandNPS
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Cultural significant changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- National Park Service
- 210.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 National Parks Service
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.