Aurora 3D Presentation uses powerful and highly effective techniques to enable you develop impressive, professional, and compelling presentations in a variety of formats! With Aurora 3D Presentation, you’ll be able to create rich effective solutions that include and combine images, text and data in such a way as to draw your audience’s attention. If you only need something quick and practical, then Aurora 3D Presentation’s templates and styles will provide you with all the resources you need. Easily put together your own 3D business interactive programs, and then export them to standalone application. You don’t even need mastery over the layout or 3D Design basics!
1. Easily create 3D interactive presentations with images, text, models and data.
2. You don’t need to be proficient with the basics of 3D design.
3. Choose a variety of ways to display your content.
4. No need to learn Flash, AE, Photoshop or other 3D Applications to design effective and stunning presentations.
5. Choose and pick many included design elements, such as backgrounds, themes, styles, shapes, effects and so on.
6. Real 3D space, real 3D object.
7. Export to standalone Mac application, and import other 3D models or textures developed with any 3D design software.
8. Learn interesting 3D effects from any 3D software.
9. Save money using various 3D interactive designs.
10. If time is of the essence, then our software is your TOP choice. You’ll be just amazed by its efficiency and results!
Fixed compatible with OS X Mavericks.
Ratings and Reviews
Aurora 3D Presentation
This program does not support printing on MAC. Apparently, it is native Windows because when I asked the tech support for help, nothing they said matched with my screens. After 3 replies to questions did not match, it hit me that this might be a MAC issue and asked, The reply was near immediate. The printing function is not supported on MAC. If you are on Windows, still be careful as the tech help seemed questionable at best.
A Great Looking 3D Presentation w/o Stability
Fist, I bought Aurora3D Animation and it had its own glitches, crashes and it wouldn't save some items of my work. So, I decided to buy Aurora3D Presentation, thinking it will be better. I was wrong… I tried to edit some of the samples, like adding a picture to a node and… it crashed.
It will certainly crash if my computers come out of Sleep; yes, I install it and try it on two computers and both have Identical crash scenarios. I get the beach ball cursor on screen and the interface is not responding. If I ignore it for a while and work with a different program or app, it will eventually crash in the background. B.t.w, when I select Movie for Background in the render window, noting happens when I Preview the presentation and… crash again later on.
Why would anyone claim their application would allow one "to develop impressive, professional and compelling presentations" when in fact this is so far off, I don't even feel sorry giving you my first lowest rating ever to an app.
The biggest threat to any OS out there is a rougue third party application like this one.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.