iPhone Screenshots

Description

Austin Mobile™ . . . that’s smart banking

Austin Mobile™ allows Austin Bank customers who are enrolled in online banking to access their account information from a mobile device. Check account balances, view transaction activity, transfer funds, pay bills and more. Austin Mobile™ is easy to use, secure and convenient.

FEATURES:
Quick balance
Transfer money between accounts
Deposit checks
Touch ID login
Alerts and Notifications – Set alerts for low funds or be notified when a transaction occurs
Contact Austin Bank – locate ATMs, offices or contact us directly from the app
Pay and manage bills

The app uses the same bank-level security that protects online banking. No personal or confidential information is stored on your mobile device.

Austin Bank, Member FDIC

What’s New

Version 21.1.30

We are continually releasing new updates to improve your mobile banking experience. Our newest release includes several user experience improvements as well as bug fixes and security enhancements. Please be sure to turn on automatic updates to make sure that your apps are always up to date.

Ratings and Reviews

4.8 out of 5
2.5K Ratings

2.5K Ratings

JR Baton ,

I like

90% of the time the App works great - I think the other 10% could be due to bad service areas -) I think the app is a winner ! Thanks for offering to your customers a quick way to bank !

CeeGee638652179 ,

It’s hit or miss...mostly miss.

Touch ID does not work 9 outta 10 times. Instant balance always shows technical difficulties. Can’t log in on my phone so I’m at the computer and forgot my password, or so it says, sent a request about 10 minutes ago and still no temp password in my email. I would love to have deposits available on my mobile, assuming I can ever get in. I have other banking apps, even a small town bank and those work beautifully! Austin Bank, please invest a little money in a useful and reliable mobile app!!!

KathrineAnn ,

Logging in

It would be nice to give us the option of entering our pin or using finger print to log into our account.

App Privacy

The developer, Austin Bank, Texas N. A., indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • Purchases
  • Financial Info
  • Location
  • Contact Info
  • Contacts
  • User Content
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like