With the Austin Daily Press mobile app, ordering food for takeout has never been easier. Scroll through our easy-to-navigate menu, select the dishes that strike your fancy, specify any special instructions, submit your payment information securely - and then sit back! A push notification will alert you when your order will be ready.
Your ideal meal is just a few taps away. Download the Austin Daily Press app free for iPhone today.
With the Austin Daily Press app you can:
- Browse the restaurant menu and see all customizable options up front
- View the restaurant location, hours, and contact information
- Select from saved delivery addresses
- Place future food orders up to seven days in advance
- Store credit card information securely
- Check out faster with Apple Pay
- Various enhancements and minor bug fixes to make your food ordering experience even better.
Ratings and Reviews
Not good, phone in your order instead.
When it says “Order Confirmed”, that means nothing. It doesn’t mean the restaurant received the order, and it doesn’t even mean the restaurant has their iPad turned on to receive the order. When you show up to grab your food and they look at you funny, you can ask them to check if their iPad is on. The menu on the app that allows you to specify all the options for your order means nothing. In my case, when I arrived home, I got to give my (vegetarian) wife a chicken sandwich. On Mother’s Day. Awesome. I should have simply phoned in the order.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.