Check out our Insider Guide to start planning your perfect Austin trip. With information about the best food, great local musicians and even the surrounding hill country, this guide is your new favorite trip planning tool!
- New design to unify the desktop and mobile experience.
- All previously downloaded issues will need to be re-downloaded with this major update.
- Native iPhone X family compatibility.
- New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from top left toolbar Menu.
- Bug fixes and optimizations for the latest versions of iOS.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Focused on marketing, not information
This app clearly just wants users to tap on ads. Otherwise why on earth would you put an obnoxious red overlay on every page? I can't swipe through the pages without jumping ahead or opening some link
Why does the red overlay have to be full screen? How about a small dot so I can tap if I want to? Stupid.
Too bad since the articles looked interesting. I'll never know. So annoying. Deleting.
Disappointed that I can only get the winter 2011/spring 2012 issue with this app. There is a more current issue available on my laptop, but I really wanted it on my iPad for more convenience when we go to Austin next month.
Keep it up
Great start. Keep it up. More updates needed. User experience is good. Thanks for the opportunity
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.