Apple TV Screenshots
Committed to freedom of speech and expression, Austin Public is a content-neutral media studio that provides individuals and nonprofit organizations in the Austin, TX area the ability to create and share media projects that speak to the local community, facilitate community building, and diversify the media landscape. Austin Public operates Austin’s cable channels 10, 11, and 16 (cable channel 10 being the longest continually running public access station in the country). The content found on this channel is the same content being distributed to Austin’s residents through their cable providers.
- TelVue Corporation
- 17.3 MB
Requires tvOS 9.1 or later. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 TelVue Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.