Get rain alerts directly to your phone before rain arrives.
Australia's most accurate rain alerts. With no ads.
Now with Widget for Home screen and Apple Watch app. Designed only for Australia by Australians.
Sourced directly from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and developed locally in Australia by Australians.
This app is packed with features that are only exclusive to this app. Be confident you have all the weather information you will ever need.
- (NEW) Home Screen Widgets.
- (NEW) Apple Watch app with complications.
- (NEW) Rain alert notifications with voice. Let you know when the rain is coming.
- BOM rain radar maps to view approaching rain. (NEW) Now with Deep learning rain predictions.
- Location finder that uses your current GPS location to get nearest weather information automatically. Location services will need to be enabled.
- Beautiful weather graphs for visually representation of the temperature, rain, tides and statistics.
- (NEW) Statistical weather graphs. View which are the coldest, warmest, rainiest most sun, etc. months. Perfect for comparison of holiday destinations.
- Sun and Moon information from sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset to major and minor periods information used by fishermen and hunters.
- Push Notifications to receive weather information or BOM warnings. Perfect for morning weather update or for a warning alert.
- 3 hourly weather forecast for next 7 days for all location in Australia.
- 24 hour forecast graph to show visually the forecast temperature, maximum, minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- 7 day forecast graph shows visually the forecast for the week ahead. Get forecast temperature, mean monthly maximum, mean monthly minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Information on Fire Danger and UV index.
- Heaps of designs to choose from, so you can customise your app. With some design changing interface with weather conditions.
- BOM radar maps. Including rainfall, doppler wind and national cloud and radar maps.
- Exclusive Interactive Maps to view weather conditions for the coming days. A visual representation of the weeks forecast for temperatures, rain, pressure and more.
- The only app to provide District Forecast for a detailed in depth forecast analysis. A must for professional weather users.
- Additional static radar image to view overhead rain clouds.
- Marine information on tides, seas and wind.
- Radars from 64km, 128km, 256km and 512km to predict when rainfall will reach you.
- Rainfall over certain areas for the last 6 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours and rainfall since 9am.
- Doppler radar to view direction and speed of wind.
- National satellite imagery.
- Interactive maps on:
● Surface Pressure and Rainfall
● MSLP and Thickness
● Wind Speed and Direction
● Geopotential Height
● Relative Humidity
● Dew Point
● Combined Sea and Swell
● Primary Swell
● Wind Waves
● Swell Period
- Also includes an animated Synoptic Chart.
Australia Weather Information App is designed with an intuitive interface and fully equipped with all the weather information you need in your pocket.
- This App contains weather information only about Australian states and its territories.
- Use this app information as advisory only.
- The data is sourced from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and was not developed or published by BOM. Any questions, bugs or recommendations should be sent to us email@example.com or visit us at www.weatherinfo.com.au.
Thanks for your support!
NEW Widgets for the Home Screen.
Rain Alerts. Get notified when rain is approaching within the next 60 minutes.
Version 4 introduces new features.
- Widget for the Home Screen. iOS 14 required.
- Rain Alerts using Deep Learning. Lets you know when rain is approaching.
- Apple Watch App.
- Radar predictions for 256km radar.
- Added Widgets for the Home Screen.
- Fixed text in Widget in Today View screen.
- Added location editing in make page.
Other speed improvements, bug fixes and tweaks for a high standard app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Aussie App
As an often visitor to Australia, this App has been giving me the accurate information needed to plan my trips.
My Only Choice
It's all you need.
Lots of features
Easy to use too
Reliable info with a good interface
Best RADAR I've found for Australia. I especially like the line graph showing all the past or forecast data at a glance. The rain forecast line is most useful and I'm surprised other apps don't incorporate that.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mendo Jurukovski
- 75.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yoruba
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 Mende App inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.