6 playful activities to help suffers of autism relax and engage with technology.
These activities will stimulate the mind and assit in motor skills, patience and exploration. There are no menu's, rules or words. No right and wrong. Simply enjoyable activities that can be interacted with to explore cause and effect.
1. Sparkles - drag fingers around the screen to see a trail of sparkles created
2. Rope - pull the rope around the screen with two fingers to see how it interacts
3. Basketball - tap the basketball to keep it afloat
4. Colors - tap the blobs in the screen and see them change shape and color
5. Bubbles - pop the bubbles using multi-touch, drag fingers around the screen to pop the bubbles as they float
6. Random - tap the screen and see random objects appear with sounds, drag them around
To go back and choose a different activity press the back button in the bottom left corner ollowed by the one that appears top right. This prevents accidental closing of the activity.
update for ios11
Ratings and Reviews
Can now get into all 5 games. Will come back and rate again after games have been played for several weeks.
My severely autistic son loves this app! He'll sit there for 10-15 mins at a time and play! Well worth the price!
Display does not clear after return to home page. Not very good for a child that likes to start clean page.
- Joe Scrivens
- 26.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Joe Scrivens
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.