Check out the new Auto Care 3. It has photos, locations and you can invite others to see the latest changes.
Are you neglecting your car's maintenance needs because of your busy lifestyle? Track your car's service and gas fill-ups with Auto Care. Start getting the maximum performance, reliability and fuel efficiency of your car.
• Manage as many cars as you need
• Log your fill-ups and car services
• Be reminded of due services
• Works with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
• Odometer can be in miles, kilometers or hours
• Fuel can be in gallons or liters
• Fuel economy can be in MPG, UK MPG, km/l or l/100km
• Record distances using the tripmeter or odometer
• Track your car's service history
• Review the history of a specific service
• Can be by month or distance
• Can be a specific date or odometer
• Includes a few reminders to get you started
• Have peace of mind for your data, they are safe in iCloud
• Feel free to use any of your devices, iCloud will keep them in sync
• It just works
CHARTS AND STATISTICS
• Fuel economy
• Gas prices
• Gas expenses
• Distance traveled
• Cost per distance traveled
• Service expenses
• Print to any AirPrint enabled printer
• Generate PDF files
• Email PDF files
• Backup and restore
• Import and export Excel compatible CSV files
• Email fuel-up CSV
• Import and export fuel-up CSV via Dropbox
• Send fuel-up via SMS
• Take photo copies of your documents
• Attach PDF documents via Dropbox
- Fixed missing translation in Service
- Removed analytics
Ratings and Reviews
Welcome Back & Thanks!
For Developers: THANK YOU for coming back and supporting/updating this app, and the quick response to the bugs that have popped up over the past few days!
For users Past, Present & Future: I've used this app for almost 5 years. Got the free ver, then upgraded to paid as I liked it. Clean, simple & flexible interface. When support stopped several years back, I could not find a replacement I liked, so kept using. Yes, it had some crashes, but still always worked and I never lost data. Now that the developers are back, and the issues reported in other recent reviews have been addressed (reminders, competed tasks). Heck, I even use this to track Home Maintenance reminder such as filters (HVAC, water, etc) with a vehicle named "Home".
Summary of current ver: Seems faster (especially with iCloud sync between iPhone & iPad) and with the return the ability to Backup (Dropbox support stopped with a Dropbox update way back), plus other destinations for backup (iCloud Drive and On My iPhone) you have more options.
It’s great app for keeping track of auto maintenance and fueling. It kind of does it all. I’ve kept track of mileage since my vehicles were new and can see if mileage is improving or declining. I can also add a quick glance go back and see when I last replaced a battery or tires or windshield washer fluid or windshield wipers. I put it all in the app and it saves it for me so I don’t have to have a spreadsheet or any other kind of maintenance record. As a sidenote I also have put both of my CPAP machines into this app and I keep track of the manufacturers part numbers for different replacement parts and when I last replaced them. It can be used for keeping track of a lot more than just automobiles. I absolutely love it. I’ve had it since 2014 or so.
Best vehicle maintenance app
I will admit I haven’t explored the ends of the Internet for a maintenance app, but I have tried a few. In my opinion this does exactly what you need it to. It works like it should, the reminders are great and you can keep track of your expenses.
I have only a couple ideas for improvements. I would happily pay a fee for these:
1. Incorporating the purchase cost, loan or lease price into the cost of ownership report. I think this would be awesome. Maybe even have it project out your next five years based on your current rate
2. Allow us to archive an old vehicle, so when we sell it we can take it off the main screen but still keep the information. And if you incorporated purchase price, also let it calculate sales price.
3. Maybe have some way of syncing with the app on someone else’s device. This way my wife and I can both log fill-ups and service.
4. Share created services across my vehicles. For example if I create a service called “check battery voltage” on my Corolla, have that be available to pick from as a service on my pickup truck.
Thanks again for a great app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Xper2 Lifestyle N Travel Solutions
- 37.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Xper2 Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- Photos $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.