Are you neglecting your car's maintenance needs because of your busy lifestyle? Track your car's service and gas fill-ups with Auto Care. Start getting the maximum performance, reliability and fuel efficiency of your car.
• Manage as many cars as you need
• Log your fill-ups and car services
• Be reminded of due services
• Works with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
• Odometer can be in miles, kilometers or hours
• Fuel can be in gallons or liters
• Fuel economy can be in MPG, UK MPG, km/l or l/100km
• Record distances using the tripmeter or odometer
• Track your car's service history
• Review the history of a specific service
• Can be by month or distance
• Can be a specific date or odometer
• Includes a few reminders to get you started
• Have peace of mind for your data, they are safe in iCloud
• Feel free to use any of your devices, iCloud will keep them in sync
• It just works
CHARTS AND STATISTICS
• Fuel economy
• Gas prices
• Gas expenses
• Distance traveled
• Cost per distance traveled
• Service expenses
• Print to any AirPrint enabled printer
• Generate PDF files
• Email PDF files
• Backup and restore
• Import and export Excel compatible CSV files
• Email fuel-up CSV
• Import and export fuel-up CSV via Dropbox
• Send fuel-up via SMS
• Take photo copies of your documents
• Attach PDF documents via Dropbox
- Fixed missing translation in Service
- Removed analytics
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Welcome Back & Thanks!
For Developers: THANK YOU for coming back and supporting/updating this app, and the quick response to the bugs that have popped up over the past few days!
For users Past, Present & Future: I've used this app for almost 5 years. Got the free ver, then upgraded to paid as I liked it. Clean, simple & flexible interface. When support stopped several years back, I could not find a replacement I liked, so kept using. Yes, it had some crashes, but still always worked and I never lost data. Now that the developers are back, and the issues reported in other recent reviews have been addressed (reminders, competed tasks). Heck, I even use this to track Home Maintenance reminder such as filters (HVAC, water, etc) with a vehicle named "Home".
Summary of current ver: Seems faster (especially with iCloud sync between iPhone & iPad) and with the return the ability to Backup (Dropbox support stopped with a Dropbox update way back), plus other destinations for backup (iCloud Drive and On My iPhone) you have more options.
Best vehicle maintenance app
I will admit I haven’t explored the ends of the Internet for a maintenance app, but I have tried a few. In my opinion this does exactly what you need it to. It works like it should, the reminders are great and you can keep track of your expenses.
I have only a couple ideas for improvements. I would happily pay a fee for these:
1. Incorporating the purchase cost, loan or lease price into the cost of ownership report. I think this would be awesome. Maybe even have it project out your next five years based on your current rate
2. Allow us to archive an old vehicle, so when we sell it we can take it off the main screen but still keep the information. And if you incorporated purchase price, also let it calculate sales price.
3. Maybe have some way of syncing with the app on someone else’s device. This way my wife and I can both log fill-ups and service.
4. Share created services across my vehicles. For example if I create a service called “check battery voltage” on my Corolla, have that be available to pick from as a service on my pickup truck.
Thanks again for a great app.
Fantastic Car Logging!
This is the app I searched the entire app store for! I would recommend this to those looking for the following:
- Comprehensive, yet easy interface
- tons of useful reports, PDF printing, graphs
- iOS universal app
- iCloud device syncing
- No third party account creation
- customizable service categories
- No subscription for use
- Minimal, yet functional IAPs
- Updated regularly
- Add 3D touch ability to quickly add fill-ups from home screen
- Possibly Implement “Siri Shortcut” where fill up data could be prompted for via Shortcut app
- "Dark" theme
Bug (?) - iPhone 7 Plus on iOS 12
When trying to add a photo to a service entry tapping to add photo from Library and then tapping all photos gives a brief view of photos and then a black screen. Using the Moments section works fine however.
Overall, this app is super useful! The best of all the apps I found, purchased and tried. I tried just about every app that came up with a "car maintenance" search, and this was the only one that had everything I wanted. Great job! Keep it up!
- Xper2 Lifestyle N Travel Solutions
- 37.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Xper2 Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- Photos $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.