Helps you see what's important!
Auto Highlight will automatically highlight defined words on defined pages.
Sometimes the page is just not designed well and the information you are looking for is not visible enough.
- Highlight metadata like: 1080p, HDR, 4K, x265, HEVC, 5.1
- Highlight "Free shipping" :)
- Are you searching for something specific on the web? Use "Temporal Highlight" to help you find it on all pages. Temporal highlights are auto-deleted when you close your browser.
- You can even hide words by setting font-size to zero or by making them transparent.
Support independent developer!
I'm addon developer since 2016. My goal is to build powerful extensions for your web-browser to make you more productive.
- added experimental faster Mark.js library (build by "@angezid"), you can enable it in Settings / Options / Experimental
- moved compatibility to minimum: Safari 15.6
- fixed usability bug when changing Domain match to URL match on current page (it should pre-fill the URL)
- updated all libs
- fixed broken highlight on "changing" pages, by fixing mutation detection when Text nodes are added
- fixed the annoying yellow stripe bug on the bottom of popup!
- fixed backup schedule
Ratings and Reviews
Extension for Safari
If I knew it was an extension for Safari, I would not have purchased it as I use Google Chrome. No mention anywhere in the description that this is for Safari.
Developer Response ,
Apple App Store has only extensions for Safari, there are no extensions for other browsers here.
You can find links to all stores for my addons on my homepage.
In any case, by purchasing my addon here you've supported a poor developer from Slovakia :), so thank you!
The developer, Juraj Masiar, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Juraj Masiar
- 5.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Juraj Mäsiar
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.