Auto Refresh enables you to set the refresh interval in accordance with your needs.
Auto Refresh not only that refreshes the page but also supports content detection, which is very useful when you want to find some content in a dynamic webpage.
- Refresh page base on time interval.
- Timer to start(A countdown to start to refresh).
- Show notification and play sound for page monitor.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- iOS 10 Compatibility.
- Change UIWebView to MKWebView (has the same performance as Safari App)
- Support Split View for iPad
- More Settings
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes at least once a day and in a normal day up to three to four times.
It has the best in class user interface, the bookmark and all preference are persistent even after crashes. The product also crashes right off the bet after I log in to a secure website.
I still use it and have to live with the problem.
Does not auto refresh like advertised
I have asked for assistance with this app from the developer and they have not acknowledged that it is faulty at this time. I would not buy this. I can just as easily hit the refresh button on my browser. Waste of money.
Updated version 4.0 is bad!
The new version that came out on Sept 21 is buggy and bad. The prior version worked fine. Don't update to 4.0 hoping for enhancements. You'll be sorry. Can I get a downgrade to 3???
- Zong Yongtao
- 7.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © ytzong
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.