We provide the most simple, extensive, intelligent, convenient and professional service for drivers.
* Tailored: easy to operate and use.
* Multiple orders: real-time deliver orders and easy to receive, more scheduled orders to plan your long-term business.
* Accurate service: accurately report motorist location and services, provide services to motorists efficiently.
* Professional customer service: professional, responsible, patient customer service guidance, solve all your confusion.
Thank you for using the ARS driver App.
Warm tip: continuous use of GPS in the background will reduce battery life.
- Fixes location detection when app is in the background
- Fixes work order map visibility
- Adds ability to tap location coordinates to copy coordinates to map app
- Navigation enhancements: hamburger menu and bottom navigation updates
- Home Dashboard enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
NOT TO BAD!
The app has been getting better since I started. A little more accurate with location and I like the newest update with new layout. My only input is we need to see full vehicle information and the full notes section. Other then that I don’t think it’s that bad.
ARS is a Scam
First job I did they give me the address not even close to the lady needing help. 25 miles later I’m trying to get into a parking garage that is locked. It’s 4 am and no one inside. They say sorry and send me another address, also wrong. The 4th wrong address I finally get the lady’s number from these clowns. I call her and she tells me very easily where she is. I go there, fix her bad battery terminals and jump the battery. She goes home unhappy it took so long. I have 3 hours, FL Turnpike tolls and 50 miles round trip of driving invested in a job that took me less than 10 minutes on New Years at 5 am. The job will not close because they added all 4 addresses to the Work order. I complete 6 jobs since then that I cannot close because This company will not override my actual current location to close it. I would have to go to all 4 wrong addresses all over again. So now I have 7 jobs I should get paid for and they tell me to delete the app and redownload. I do that and all my work disappears. So these guys just had a disabled veteran who is about to lose his house, working 2 jobs give 10 hours of work, driving and toting tools for free. Just in gas, tolls and hours cost me $35 and -10 hours of work gone. No one tips you because your going to be late for sure. Don’t download this app or work for these people. Where is the negative -5 star button???
Awful awful awful
This app is awful. It's constantly glitching, they finally added the call resequence but half the time it glitches and I have to reinstall the app to be able to use resequence again. Thank god they added text when you get calls because half the time you don't even get a notification about a call and it ends up timing out. Notes never show up on the work order because there's always a bunch of gibberish before it. You can almost never see the full car description and never see the motor club on it because it's cut off. GPS takes you to the wrong location as much as the right one. Also feel like I've been getting less calls since the update. There are so many problems with this app, whoever thought it was ready to rollout needs to get fired.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Auto Rescue Solutions LLC
- 57.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Auto Rescue
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.