AutoBase Inc. utilizes RoadTrack; a cloud based system that is designed and developed by eWay Corp. RoadTrack allows drivers to enter shift activity directly into the system from a smart phone. It also allows AutoBase management and our state Department of Transportation customers to view this activity in report formats online in real time. The system eliminates the reams of paper typically generated on a monthly basis.
- You can log your truck stops activity & location information and send details to the server.
- Now work offline! If you have poor or zero connectivity you can still log your stops.
- The app automatically syncs offline data when the network connection is available and shows the last synced information for reference.
- Upload incident photo along with stop information.
-Added Start Shift and End Shift logging functionality.
-While logging truck stop user can now record vehicle Color and Type of the vehicle involved in the incident.
-While logging truck stop user can now record Traffic Direction.
--Driver will not be able to enter odometer value lesser than the value entered last time.
--Drivers will be able to see their own district and routes.
--Driver will able to see beats under district.
--Summary screen appears when the log event confirmation button is clicked to verify.
--At Start Shift page, In Place of restricting user to enter lesser value in odometer, app will give a warning message to user to confirm if he is entering lesser value than last entered Odometer Reading.
1. At Start Shift page, In Place of restricting user to enter lesser value in odometer, app will give a warning message to user to confirm if he is entering lesser value than last entered Odometer Reading.
2. Bug Fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.