Autochek is a powerful vehicle manager application for individual owners, workshops and auto-companies.
Thanks to iCloud support, Autochek helps owner's keep a tight control of their Auto information at all times. This was done through a well designed UI navigation and complex database features.
Autochek is divided into 4 main sections, all of which are deep databases on their own connected to each other:
The Auto section is broad and full great of features. It provides a number of key categories such as INTRO, MECHANICS, PARTS, PERFORMANCE and more. Each of these categories go deeper to register data that is uniquely displayed along with exquisite animations. In addition, each new entry registers +20 HD photos for each Auto.
Registration of gas data is becoming more important these days. Owner can keep a close eye to all gas details such as receipt photo, total cost, station name and more. Each Gas entry is connected to a particular Auto of your choice.
Autos need repair and owner need control of that information. Autochek keeps a registry of dates, location, ratings, mechanic name, workshop and more. It also features a Tile UI that helps identify each entry fast and easy. Each Service is connected to a particular Auto of your choice.
Nobody is perfect and neither are your Autos. Take a quick note when something is not working with your Auto. This category has an excellent view to quickly check what is going on with your Auto at all times. If nothing is wrong, you'll also see a checkmark.
Additionally, Autochek has advanced search filters to get the data you want, when you want it. Autochek will support iPad, iWatch and MacOS in a near future. Stay tuned for exciting updates.
Autochek offer auto-renewable subscriptions:
- 1 year (Gold) | 3 month (Silver) | 1 month (Bronze) subscriptions*
- Unlimited Auto entries
- Unlimited Service entries
- Unlimited Gas entries
- Unlimited Failure entries
- Access to new content
- Access to new platforms
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- solution to an error with the "restore" button
- "failure section" now updates correctly after deleting an Auto
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- IVAN ENRIQUEZ GARCIA
- 13.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © elemento® arts
- In-App Purchases
- Golden Member $29.99
- Silver Member $9.99
- Bronze Member $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.