Autodesk® BIM 360™ Plan is a production planning app for contractors that supports Lean construction practices for increasing the reliability of project work plans while providing insight into the root causes that can erode team productivity and project profit.
Using an intuitive and highly visual user interface that enables more transparent, near real–time planning via web and mobile access, BIM 360 Plan helps reduce manual data processing time while minimizing project waste associated with overproduction, excess inventory, and task re-work.
View and Edit Your Work Plan
• Use the Swimlane view to quickly review and update planned activities
• Update project activities as either: Backlog, committed, complete, or incomplete
• Quickly filter your view of project commitments by: Company, location, and/or work breakdown
Share and Collaborate
• Sync and share updates with your project team via the BIM 360 Plan web site
• Download a snapshot of your work plan and work offline until you're back in the office or trailer
• Reinforce Last Planner® behavior with BIM 360 Plan’s built-in accountability workflow
Autodesk BIM 360 Plan mobile app is licensed under the following License and Services Agreement. Your download and/or use of the Autodesk BIM 360 Plan mobile app shall serve as your acknowledgement to the terms of this License and Services Agreement with respect to your use of the Autodesk BIM 360 Plan mobile app.
Requirements: Compatible with iPad 2 or later. Requires iOS 7 or later.
Requires a subscription to the BIM 360 Plan web service.
Ratings and Reviews
Error logging in
All these contractors use different apps for their projects. It’s hard to learn to navigate 10 different apps. For 10 different projects. Then this one comes along. I can’t even log in. I’ve wasted enough of my time trying. I see why it got 1.5 stars. I give it zero. Come on guys. Find one that works. And make it standard!
Cannot sign in
Cannot sign in even after created an account. Looked promising. Would like to know the reason why I cannot sign in. Error says: Request fail: unauthorized. 401. Why?
Error every time I try to log in.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 64.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Autodesk, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.