Native both for Apple Silicon and intel. Optimized for macOS 11 Big Sur.
AutoMailer allows to prepare and send personalized mass emails campaigns to multiple unlimited addresses, in text or web format, each merged with data from an internal database.
It can send using standard BSDM/Linux mail server or gMail.
It's simply and effective and allows you to make a complex job in an easy way.
You can download an unlicensed full release from our site.
EASY TO USE
• A flexible tools to manage your mailing list directly from your Mac
• An internal database (where you can import data) merges data with an email template and produces (and send) your final result
• Document based, allows to use as many documents you need to manage all the different list and required emails
• Emails sent by AutoMailer are standard emails and people receiving the emails will not notice any difference compared to standard emails
• Import from external sources in a smart and simply way
• Can import both CSV (comma separated value),TSV (Tab separated value), CSV-S (Char separated Value using semicolon)
• Automatically detect during imports, the data type and the file encode method to provide imports of data without any problems
• Data imported into any AutoMailer document are managed in an easy to use table
• Data can be modified, updated and enlarged with new additional data at any time
• Various commands provide manipulation of internal records with maximum flexibility
• Except list of address, that will never be used to send, for 'black listed people'
• Template emails used to merge the email with data, both in text or in html
• Web format can include pictures linked from a support server
• Live preview for html emails during composing
• Custom selection of same emails from the list for partial sending
• Complex action grouped in a single command
• Capability to send email via an email server, one by one, specifying an interval time between each sending
• Mail sending accessing directly a Mail server
• It can send via standard BSDM/Linux mail server (example: sendmail or postfix)
• It can send via your gMail account
• Optionally preparation of all the emails using the Mail.app installed on any Mac
• Mail server connect function using PLAIN, STARTTLS or TLS authentications
• Can test your connection (without sending) to better set it up
• Can save an unlimited number of connection settings and use more then one pre-defined server
• Settings, data and email templates are saved inside documents, ready to be reused at later time
• Simple syntax to prepare email templates that are merged with the internal database
• Popup to offer all the available field tags to access tabled data in the email template
• Contents are searchable using a search field at the top of them
• Lot of additional functionalities to help the user do the job in the best way
• Support also Dark Appearance mode when on macOS 10.14 Mojave
SUPPORTED OS FEATURES
• Tabs for managing many documents in a single window
• Merge all documents in a window
• Full screen
• Automatic resume
• Tags in finder
• Improved graphics
• Improved layout
• Various bug fixes
• Updated PDF user guide
Ratings and Reviews
No Longer Functional
I used this application daily for a solid five years, and it worked really well during that time. The developer made some updates over that period that broke functionality for me, but I was able to continue running the old software.
However, in the last few months of 2021, things fell apart. I tried to work with the developer, sent him a handful of friendly emails with all the information I had gathered, but only received one short response, then silence. My best guess is the move en masse to TLS 1.2 or above was the final nail in the coffin. I'm grateful for the years of use I got out of the app--it was worth every dollar--but it's useless now.
Product is extremely limited
I bought this product to use with AWS SES. Needless to say it did not work for me. Unfortunately, there is no way to know ahead of time if the product will work with you service provider until you gamble the cost of the software. The support people tried to help but in the end just said there were too many servers to be able to support. AWS is a fairly large provider so I don’t see the problem. I would stay away and look for another product.
Do Not Buy This! Sends Your Emails to Spam!
After using this app my emails started going to spam. When I reached out to the developer for support this is the response I received:
"This is a problem anyone has
All put now almost all to spam
I go to spam also when i send from mail.app sending from any provider
We can’t do nothing about it. All send all to spam and any day is getting worse”
Tenison Software are scam artists and should be removed from the app store.
Developer Response ,
Being put on spam depends more of the server used then of the client. I see that sending almost using any clients via not 'trusted' servers makes the sent email handled as spam.
Many server consider anything you sent from certain servers (a lot of servers) spam by default.
We can do nothing about that, we offer the tool, not the mail server.
Thank you for your kind comments
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Roberto Panetta
- 9.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Ecleti - Roberto Panetta
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.